Search results

1. R

Biopellets in rsm250?

Hello everyone. I am just wondering if people use bio pellets on a old red sea max 250. I have a tlf reactor and the pellets itself, i can hang them on the back of the tank. So does anyone use it? Like it? How does your tank look? Thank you.
  2. R

RSM250 micro bubbles.

Hi. I just upgraded my left pump to a jebao dcp 4000. And changed the return nozzle to a Y (so i can split flow). And i am getting micro bubbles now. Any ideas? Skimmer problem?
  3. R

Rob's new Red sea Max 250

Hello everyone i just want to share information about my new tank. It's a red sea max 250 the old version. I started it about 20 days ago and this is how im running it a the moment: The #2 i switched it to the left chamber where #1 pump should go. The right chamber is using only one pump...
  4. R

Red sea max 250 skimmer?

Hello everyone im new to saltwater aquarium and i got a red sea max 250, but it came with no skimmer at all, so i was wondering if i can use the msk900 skimmer from the C model (new pump, new skimmer body, new collection cup) will it fit in the rsm 250 rear panel? Thank you!
  5. R

Red sea max 250 skimmer?

Hello everyone im new to saltwater aquarium and i got a red sea max 250, but it came with no skimmer at all, so i was wondering if i can use the msk900 skimmer from the C model (new pump, new skimmer body and new skimmer cup) will it fit on the rear side of the rsm 250? Thank you!