Search results

1. H

HELP! Flame angel not eating

Hi. I added a beautiful flame angel 3 days ago but has not eaten anything as yet despite trying all manner of foods. She's picking away at all the algae and looks nice and fat. Unfortunately my tang dominates the nori I put in. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. H

Aquascaping stress!

Hi I'm currently aquascaping my new 300 litre reef tank with live rock and putty but boy we've used a lot of putty and it's looking pretty ugly right now. Will the white fade at all? Please help! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. H

Cycling new tank

Hi. I have a healthy and established 120 litre reef tank and have just started cycling my new 300 litre. Could I use the water I take out of my 120 during my weekly water changes and put into the 300 litre to help speed up the process? Any advice gratefully appreciated! Sent from my iPad using...
  4. H

My first reef tank, one year in and still a beginner

Sorry some of the pics are the same.....am new to using these forums! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. H

Above some of my awesome tank mates, can't wait to get a couple more! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. H

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. H

So..... I have had so many opinions as to how I go about doing my upgrade. My plan is to transfer everything lock stock and barrel and add some extra cured live rock from my lfs at the same time-is that the best way to go?? My current water parameters are pretty good and I intend to use my...
  8. H

Thanks for your interest, I have sooo many pics of my tank and its inhabitants.....will post a pic of my tank first....I must admit my biggest struggle is my corals but I'm slowly getting better
  9. H

Hi I started reef keeping about a year ago, my current tank is 120 litres and have had some success plus a few (minor) failures along the way. I have live rock and started running a refugeeum a few months ago to try and keep the troublesome nitrates down. I have 3 clowns, a yellow tang and a...