Search results

1. K

HELP! Red Sea Colors

Hello, I've been given the four bottles of Red Sea reef colors ABCD. I have a mixed reef tank of size 50g. I'm having trouble understanding the dosing instructions. It's says to measure the FE, I and so on and so forth but I do not have these test kits. The the alternative is to dose based on...
  2. K

HELP! What's this?

That slug looking thing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

HELP! Open Brain

Is this considered bleaching? It was all purple and nice but since I set my Hydra to acclimation mode for a new coral, it starting turning pale at some areas. It is still eating and expanding during the day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

HELP! Duncan

Anyone can help me identify what's those brown spots on my Duncan? Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

HELP! Leather Finger black muck

Hi, can anyone help me please. This was introduced into my tank a few days back and it was all nice and erected, but just yesterday it decided to flop over and suddenly black muck started appearing. I tried rubbing it off and they actually did along with lots of slimy stuff... what should I do...
  6. K

HELP! High Calcium levels, Alkalinity normal

Hello, I'm new to this and I've set up a 50 gallon tank. Currently stock 3 clowns, 2 chromis, one purple goby, one batfish and a blue tang. For corals, one 12 head Duncan, one leather finger and a close brain. Problem is my calcium level sits slightly above 500 whole my alkalinity is 8. Is...