Search results

1. reefman420

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

thnx clam man,how are those shrooms of mine?
  2. reefman420

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

here is the 75,its all in the 155 now
  3. reefman420

Skimmer Group Buy

would that thing hamdel a 155 bow with a 40 long...sps tank?
  4. reefman420

How do you Siphon the sand?

I dont siphon either,Once a week i will take a turkey baster to the sand bed,it blows around the top layer.I belive some of the stuff that gets suspended feeds my sps and the such
  5. reefman420

SPS CoRaLs-ORA Tort, Monti's and more

that is if u buy a health green slimer
  6. reefman420

!!!20g for reals!!!

the plant is hair algae,its from the new tank and it going thru its cycle,it will pass in time
  7. reefman420

Slipper coral for sale

is that a yellow corris in the back round?
  8. reefman420

fish/sea slang, what say you?????

lol thats funny
  9. reefman420

Check this out

lol yeah thats spazz's work,very nice
  10. reefman420

Check this out

This is a member of my local reef club TCMAS,check out his tank it was reefkeeping on-line magazines january tank of the month Tank of the Month - January 2008 - Reefkeeping.com
  11. reefman420

Next Purchase

i wanted to add a fairy wrasse but my six line is a bully
  12. reefman420

OT: How much is gas in your area??

Re: How much is gas in your area?? well beiung a trucking buisness owner..desile $4.79 a gallon x 100 gallon tanks filled up 7 times a week,man this is killing profit This is in minnesota,national gas tax,and a tax since our bridge callapsed
  13. reefman420

I call him evil

to get that film figured out,make sure there is no water on the out side of the tank
  14. reefman420

Excited and confused!

hey welcome aboard,alots been said allready when i first started i didnt know much either,the one thing to take into consideration is the bigger the tank the easyer it will be to keep params in check,a good starter tank would be a 75 or 120.I started with a 75 and i loved it,now i have a 155...
  15. reefman420

OT: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

reefman420 reefman because i am a reefman,and 420 because of my OTHER hobby..lol
  16. reefman420

OT How do you make a living???

I am co-owner of road runner reposessions,we skip trace,investigate and reposess cars I also make a small profit off of propagateing sps,but its only enough to support some of the hobby
  17. reefman420

What's your Favorite?

well lets see here Beer-Anything that will get me drunk-Bud select or miller chilli wine-Dont drink much of it..so the box kind tobbaco-A nice fresh garcia vega wrapped around a leafy green stash(bobz with me on this) cars-84 monte carlo ss with t-tops,or my 85 cuttie with...
  18. reefman420

Can bristle worm eat fungia?

dont think it will eat it unless its allready dead or dyeing...but im sure the brisstles irritated it
  19. reefman420

WTB: Various LE Tyree/Steve Tyree or Limited Edition

I have the war and peace favite pentagona..but its still small if ure looking for tyree stuff check out fragfarmers.com
  20. reefman420

what kind of wrasse is this

20 bucks u got a steal...im gonna add a pair of leapord wrasses to my 155 bow i will have a six line,2 leapords,and a yellow corris