Search results

1. W

EVB's Red Sea Max S 650 LED

Looks great, I love the rock work and ledges.
  2. W

WingRider's S-500

I decided to connect everything to the Apex, removed the power center to make a slide-out shelf for food and such.
  3. W

WingRider's S-500

Well, just an update. The tank has been up and running for a couple of weeks now and everyone is doing great after the move. Still trying to get the calcium reactor dialed in, but other than that all is well.
  4. W

RSM S500

Started a thread....WingRider's S500
  5. W

WingRider's S-500

Lets give this a try...
  6. W

WingRider's S-500

Hi everybody, My wife and I have had a few various reef tanks over the past 15 years. Recently, we had an awsome opportunity to uprgade our older "pieced together" 120. A local reefer had decided to get out of the hobby, so we picked up a beautiful Red Sea Max S-500. The tank came with the...
  7. W

RSM S500

Thanks for the reply. I can get the water level to the top of the emergency drain and its silent, but the water line on the tank is about 1/4 inch below the white trim which is very visible. Is this just the way it is, or is there something Im missing?
  8. W

RSM S500

Hi, my name is Dale and Im an addict. Ive been in the hobby off and on for about 15 years. My wife and I just upgraded to a used S500 and am really impressed so far. However we are having an issue with the water level in the display tank. I cant seem to be able to get the water line high...