Search results

1. O

My first ever Reef - Reefer 250

Had a great week of great water quality and no issues. Now today white areas throughout the green areas. And now the sand bed is getting covered in a green like algae. Looks like a water change tomorrow to see if that will help. Any thoughts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. O

Anyone have a clue what the green stuff that is growing. It's almost yellowish green. My clean up crew is not cleaning it quick enough. Checked all my water parameters and they are all within the right parameters. Fish and corals are doing good still and I did a 20% water change yesterday...
  3. O

Added two frags to the tank this week. The Anemone has started to move around the tank to find a home to stay in. Finally the tank cleared up after three water changes of 20%. All the water tests show water quality is doing good. Next week we will add two more fish and see how they go. Sent...
  4. O

Added clean up crew from LiveAquaria. I built my own crew for the tank. Also added two snowflake Davinchi clownfish. They look amazing in the tank and are super happy. The anemone so far is folded over. That's the only one that is worrying me so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. O

After a year of researching, watching tons of videos and visiting many local aquarium shops I finally decided to get into the Salt Water Aquarium hobby. I ended up going with the Red Sea Reefer 250. I prefer this one over the Red Sea Max e260 mainly because I didn't the black portion on the back...
  6. O

After a year of researching, watching tons of videos and visiting many local aquarium shops I finally decided to get into the Salt Water Aquarium hobby. I ended up going with the Red Sea Reefer 250. I prefer this one over the Red Sea Max e260 mainly because I didn't the black portion on the back...