Search results

1. R

36" Sump with dual 7" filter socks

Anyone know of a sump with those specs? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. R

Who's the high end nem guy around this club?

Looking for some Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

Fragging palys in tank

Anyone have a video showing the best way to frag these while still in the tank. They are taking over. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

Josh's 60 cube build

3/22/17 Has been running for a couple of weeks. It will be heavily stocked with an oversized skimmer, 15% weekly wc, and gfo and carbon. Update 3/29/17 First day out of a 2 month Hyposalinity qt This is a build thread so I guess I should show the equipment. Keep on mind everything down here is...
  5. R

What is the quietest powerhead you own?

I am currently building a 60 cube. It just so happens to be about 10' from my wives ears while she is sleeping. I have the overflow tuned well enough that it is almost silent. Haven't turned a skimmer on yet and I know that is going to make some noise but right now I am addressing the flow...
  6. R

Josh's Red Sea Reefer 250 Rebuild

The tank has been running for about 15 months. I purchased my first salt tank a month prior and instantly got hooked. After a lot of trial and error I have decided to revamp the livestock. I have already purchased but haven't implemented a Bubble Magus doser and a zeovit reactor. I need to pull...