Search results

1. T

Lawnmower blenny question

So I discovered my diamond goby outside my tank sitting dead on the table. Lesson learned - they really do jump. Before his demise he did a great job at keeping the sand bead clean. Went to Petco today and picked up a lawnmower blenny. Question - I know they aren't sand sifters per say but will...
  2. T

Alveopora Coral

So I was at the LFS on Saturday and I saw this cool coral which I decided to buy - alveopora. Turns out it is much more difficult to care for than I originally thought, but too late to take it back. Anyone have any advice who has successfully kept these before? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. T

HELP! Anemone PAR

Ok guys, need your advice. About to invest in an anemone. I have a 20 gallon nano. I get approximately 200 PAR in the middle of the tank and 50 PAR on the bottom of the tank. 18 inch height with 25,000k LED light. Is this enough PAR if I added a bubble tip in the middle of the aquarium? Are...
  4. T

29 gallon nano advice

I have had a 10 gallon FOWLER tank for the last 11 years. In September I upgraded to a 20 gallon after my 10 gallon broke. My readings are all low and corraline algae is really starting to takeoff. I am about to add LPS and soft corals to my tank and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions...