Search results

1. D

Arcadia LED T5 in RSM C250

I am running a full set of them led's. Huge change I think Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  2. D

Protein Skimmer causes profanity

Hello there I have the same tank. And got my skimmer tuned beautifully. I used a small piece of air tube and wrapped elastic band round it to narrow the intake Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  3. D

Green bubble tip

Biggest green bubble tip I have ever seen so I bought the beauty Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  4. D

Hello and thank you

I am having probs uploading pics
  5. D

hermits have demolished my hammer completely. But haven't touched other hammer coral. I am...

hermits have demolished my hammer completely. But haven't touched other hammer coral. I am rather confused they haven't touched any of my other corals just that one strange Do you of anyone on here that I can get a large frogspawn corals please many thanks
  6. D

Many thanks for your reply.

Many thanks for your reply.
  7. D

Hello I bought 4 large hermit crabs. And I mean large And they eat my hammer coral. Has anyone...

Hello I bought 4 large hermit crabs. And I mean large And they eat my hammer coral. Has anyone else had a similar thing happen. Many thanks.
  8. D

Corals

Oh sorry I have also changed the origanal t5 lighting to t5 leds
  9. D

Corals

Hello there. Thank you for your reply. I have a redsea max 250. Around 80kg live rock. Loads of zoas and mushrooms. Long tenticle nem must be 14 inch when fully open. A breeding pair of snowflakes beautifully marked. Breeding pair blue cheek goby lovely little things. Pair of manderins they make...
  10. D

Corals

Hello there I am looking for a large bubble tip nem please
  11. D

Hello and thank you

Hello all and thank you