Search results

1. S

How to Post a Picture - RS hosted

Thanks for the info managed to do it but it said the file was to large .It is just a picture .How do i reduce the size of the file ? It is a pic sent to my pc from my phone.
  2. S

It can happen

Ok so I went to led so I never have the chiller come on anymore. We had a power blip and didnt notice the the chiller powerhead did not restart. So my chiller was just chilling what it had in the unit. So it said the temp was 73. At that point the chiller turned on the heater.I have the heater...
  3. S

180 watt maxspect razor

sounds good .Thanks Davek
  4. S

180 watt maxspect razor

I have a rsm 250 im running the new 180 watt razor 15k. Looking to sea if anyone is using these lights and what there setting are at.
  5. S

New to forum

Sure will as soon as can get pics from my phone to here. Im not to good at this stuff lol
  6. S

New to forum

Hi all new to this forum . My current tank is a red sea d250. The only mods that i have done is remove the hood and t-5 lights and installed a 180 watt maxspect 15k light fixture. I also made a cover for the sump out of black acrylic to cover the now exposed hinges. Im still working on getting...