Search results

1. Trio91

New Jersey Reefers Club (NJRC) 2017

Just a quick update, In welcoming our new NJRC Board of Directors, the New Jersey Reefers Club is in the process of making some changes to our web site as well as our online, social media presence. Items on the BOD's agenda will include things like: becoming more active as a club on...
  2. Trio91

Frags at the Firehouse (NJRC)

If you are coming to Nj in the Fall, come and check us out.... We are very excited to announce our 2016 NJRC frag swap. Mark your calendars Saturday November 12, 2016 09:00 Am to 05:00 pm at the West Trenton Firehouse. The Firehouse is located at 40 W Upper Ferry Rd, Ewing Township, NJ 08628...
  3. Trio91

Red Sea 130D AIO

I have a long thread on my local club site (njreefers.org) so here is the short version with pix a local reefer gave me this tank. before i cleaned it after the light fixture was toast. none of the internal fans worked and the light wasn't turning on so i gutted it including...
  4. Trio91

Red Sea 130D AIO

Here is my tank, the Red Sea 130D AIO aquarium. Equipment: Kessil A130we Tunze nano stream 6020 Tunze doc skimmer 9001 gyre 130 neo therm heater (forgot what model) apex Jr with temp probe only Smart ATO 2gal top off water container Santa Monica, Drop .2 algae scrubber In-Tank Media Basket...