Search results

1. Stackhous

Stevedola's Redsea Max 250

I put two hydras 26 in mine I just double faced taped them to the shield but they run hot. I kept the stock fans n they still ran hot. I had to cut two holes over the lights Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Stackhous

Max C-250 - T5 to LED Conversion

How did u mount the hydra's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Stackhous

Max C-250 - T5 to LED Conversion

Do u need a chiller now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Stackhous

Microbubbles from Protein Skimmer

The micro bubbles will drive u nuts with that tank. The only thing that seems to work is keeping the water level really high. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Stackhous

Oxy's RSM250

Thank u so much u gave me hope Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Stackhous

Oxy's RSM250

A really beautiful tank ur giving me hope with max c250. R u using the stock protein skimmer n what r u using in the sump part like carbon n stuff. Is everything stock like the pumps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Stackhous

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Just stunning wow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

The sponges r still there. I read that some people cut them in half but I don't know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

I put in the in tank media basket. N the bubbles r still around. I'm ready to upgrade to the reefer 350 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

I read that some people cut the foam block in half. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

What's the right water level I have it at the second line from the top. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

Thank u for ur help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

They go away n come back n go from one pump one day to the other Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

I can't stop the micro bubbles in my max c250. They come from one pump then the other with the skimmer off or on. I don't get it. I cleaned the pumps n skimmer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Stackhous

HELP! Can anyone help

I can't stop the micro bubbles in my max c250. They come from one pump then the other with the skimmer off or on. I don't get it. I cleaned the pumps n skimmer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Stackhous

NJ Folks - what are your favorite shops?

U have aquatic care center it's across the street from Tropiquarium. They have a great selection of fish n corals Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Stackhous

Seth's RSM 500

Can u post some pictures of ur sump n all ur equipment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Stackhous

Seth's RSM 500

Wow u really have some amazing corals n fish. Would love to see ur tank n stuff Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Stackhous

Stan's REEFER 250

Thanks for ur help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Stackhous

Stan's REEFER 250

Do u think u could post a picture of the lights n how u mounted them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk