Search results

1. R

NEW S-650. Have ATO question

Hi. I have the Red Sea Max S-500 and I‘m also using the Tunze ATO. It is perfect and easy to install. Ansgar Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  2. R

New Noisy Red Sea Max S-400

I do not hear the return pump at all. I hear the water falling down in the filter bags, but I‘m working also on this topic. The pump is not fitting into the connectiion from the aquarium. I bought the following item - silicon anti vibration tube...
  3. R

New Noisy Red Sea Max S-400

Hi. I started in April 2018 with a Red Sea Max S-500 LED. I also thought that the return pump is very loud for our living room. Therefore I replaced the pump with a Royal Exclusiv pump...
  4. R

Red Sea 130 LED settings

Hi, Please find below a link where I took my AI Hydra 26 settings. I‘m using the settings from David Saxby. http://www.ultimatereef.net/threads/hydra-hd-presets-share-share-share.796834/ Best regards, Ansgar Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  5. R

Red Sea Max S-500 LED - which chiller

Hi, I'm the owner of a "Red Sea Max S-500 LED" seawater aquarium. Due to higher temperatures in summer I would like to buy a chiller for my aquarium. Used return pump: Royal Exclusiv Red Dragon 3 Speedy 80 Watt (8000 l/h) I found the following information in the user manual: The left hand...
  6. R

Red Sea Max-S 500 LED

Hello, My name is Ansgar and I’m from Hamburg, Germany. Next year my wife, son (2 ½ years) and I will move to our new house. I’m planning to buy soon the new Red Sea Max-S 500 LED. Looking forward to the enhancement with the LED lights. I have a question and hopefully somebody can help. I...