Search results

1. P

Alright to add clean up crew?

Awesome, i've just got to clowns atm just tacking slowly as for corals I'm still reading up on them I don't think I'm quite ready to start exploring them yet. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  2. P

Hey dbetts the tanks going well thanks ive been battling algae and been trying to get phosphates to where I want them but other that and a big hiccup yesterday but I won't go into that, On the clean up crew I got 2 turbo snails and there excellent going round the glass and rock no problem. I've...
  3. P

New SW fish tank (brown spots popping up)

Hey doug I'm a beginner and going through the same during cycling, im 4 weeks in on my new tank and I've accepted that it's all part of the process it might look bad but add a cuc when your levels are safe they will sort most of it out and keep and eye on your phosphate levels I'm no expert but...
  4. P

Hi Frisbee I went to my lfs and got a turbo and two Nassarius snails and there doing fine atm I put this up on another forum and got all yes's so I went ahead but so far so good thx for the reply Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  5. P

Hi everyone I'm second week into cycling my tank here's my results for today I was thinking about adding a clean up crew just wanted a second opinion should I go ahead or wait a bit longer? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  6. P

HELP! Ram max e 170 sump

Hi dave I've been trying to upload a few but I'm having issues atm will try to ASAP thanks for the reply anyway I appreciate it
  7. P

HELP! Ram max e 170 sump

Hi all I'm a beginner to marine aquariums and have just bought a max e 170 with cabinet sump I thought I'd just ask if i have set the sump up properly. As I'm new I knew diving in with a sump would b a challenge I've followed the instructions and just wanted some advice before I started filling...