Search results

1. S

Looking for the rear cover Red Sea Max 250

If he doesnt I believe I paid around $25 for it shipped from Red Sea.
  2. S

Using a Gyre in a RSM

I picked up the new IceCap 3k, and one of the first things in the manual was to check with the tank manufacture to make sure that it can hold up to the pulsing action of the pump. I have the original RSM 250. Old tank yes, but I just wanted to check and see if anyone else was running one.
  3. S

Using a Gyre in a RSM

Alright, so Im wondering how many of you have a gyre style wave maker in your tanks?? On top of that, how many of you use it on the pulse setting? Are the tanks built to hold up to the pulse setting?? Thanks
  4. S

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

That might be a slightly smaller chamber than the original, I think I had about 1/4" on both sides and like you said plenty of room to add a couple more. LOL. Thanks for the update.
  5. S

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

Best of luck and please let me know how it goes.
  6. S

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

Your going to have to break out the tape measure. It slides easily into my sump. Here are the dimension. Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.5" x 12"
  7. S

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

I have a Tunze 9004 in the sump of my 250. Works great!
  8. S

Wanting to add an external sump

That is exactly the thing. I mean its a all in one tank so why do it. Its just something I've been thinking about. Mostly, since I won a nice in sump skimmer at my LFS. It kind of sucks having nice toys you cant use. But at the same time, the work like stated to add the sump to the tank is...
  9. S

Wanted RSM 250 Hood

If anyone has an original RSM 250 hood they no longer want let me know. Thank you.
  10. S

Wanting to add an external sump

I have an original RSM 250. I've been wanting to add an external sump (Eshopps RS75) and I know people have done it. I have some questions though and hoping some can post pics. I've tried the search feature, but a lot of the links I've found on here the pics are no longer visiable. So here I go...
  11. S

Looking for the rear cover Red Sea Max 250

No, sorry I no longer need this. Red Sea finally got them in stock and I ended up buying one through them.
  12. S

Red Sea Max 250 Replacement Pumps

Left Pump... http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/sicce-syncra-silent-3-0-pump-714-gph.html Right Pump... http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/sicce-syncra-silent-2-0-pump-568-gph.html Both pumps fit great and are silent.
  13. S

Flow deflector for my C-130

I add two powerheads to my tank. One next to the return pump and the other, opposite side. Both pointing towards the middle of the tank. Helped tremendously.
  14. S

Mystery Creature found in my tank

I had this posted on another forum as well and after some further investigation. It appears to be some sort of Bivalve. I was able to get to it from the back of the rock and could see what looks like two shells that close up when its touched. It will retract down into the rock as well and no way...
  15. S

Mystery Creature found in my tank

Looking for help ID'ing this mystery creature. This is the first time I have ever seen it and I've had my this rock in my tank for 3 months. Its deep inside the rock and doesnt appear to like the light to much. When I tried to video it, the light scared it into its hole. Its Black/Greyish with...
  16. S

SLS C130 Tank

Its been over a month, but here is the tank today. I still have not gotten any better at taking pics with such bright lights.
  17. S

I have another mystery Coral

Thanks! I guess time will tell. I sure do enjoy the heck out of this hobby!!!! Always something new!
  18. S

Sorry, I should had mentioned it is a soft coral. I totally forgot to try to target feed it, but I havent in the 2 months Ive had it and its growing very nicely! I keep trying to get a good clear pic of it, but its just not working for me.
  19. S

It started off pink like I mentioned and has been growing larger and turning to a bright green. The finger like things will close up and shrink to the base of it when you touch it.
  20. S

I bought this piece of live rock and it had 2 small patches on it, that at the time of purchase were pink like bubble gum. It has since turned into this, which is about 1" in size. This pic is of the smaller of the two since its in a odd spot to try to take a picture of. Does anyone know what...