Search results

1. R

Brads 130c build

Tank update. Bit of rearranging here and there. Lost my foxface due to a over agressive damsel bullying it but other than that everything is happy and healthy and thriving Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  2. R

Brads 130c build

Tank update. Installed dsuny led full spectrum lights into the hood. Loving the results so far. They give off no heat at all which has made a massive difference for keeping stable temp. Hearing some clicks so hoping its not a mantis :S Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  3. R

130 t5 removal

So iv but the bullet and ordered some led lighting to fit in the hood. Dont need the timer or any of that so my question is with all the wireing disconected will it effect the stock tank fans? Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  4. R

Brads 130c build

Took him about five days of hiding in the sandbed but his out and about and very active. My wrasse seems to have a very healthy apatite Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  5. R

Brads 130c build

Elegance coral and duncan looking very happy after there first feed since putting them in the tank 3 days ago Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  6. R

Colin's RSM C-250 build

Canon 6d is a fine camera. I would suggest buying a lens that is 1.8f stop so you can take better low light shots. You can pick up a 50mm 1.8 for less than $100 and it will let u take brilliant shots with that lens Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  7. R

T5 lights for 130c

Tia :) Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  8. R

T5 lights for 130c

Led is definitely on the long term shopping list. This is for my first reef tank and im only in the cycling stage right now but trying to be best prelared as possible. Iv noticed that red sea only make power compacts in the white 60/40 blue. They have actinic and coral plus bulbs for the 250...
  9. R

T5 lights for 130c

Can anyone tell me the best all Actinic blue t5s to suit the 130c? Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  10. R

Brads 130c build

Id upload video but it isnt working on this taptalk app Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  11. R

Brads 130c build

They seem pretty translucent Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  12. R

Brads 130c build

Not great shots. Can anyone identify these things. They move super fast. Theres a few of them hiding in a hole and dont like the light at all Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  13. R

Brads 130c build

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  14. R

Brads 130c build

Fan worn. Black with a blue/purple tinge to it Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  15. R

Brads 130c build

Noticed a few things a few days in including what looks like a few fan worms and a blackish round ball that kinda looks like a egg Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  16. R

Brads 130c build

Hi guys im a complete newb to the reefing scene. This is the start of my tank build 24 hours after adding sand,live rock and saltwater Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk