Search results

1. Seasalt Dreams

Is anyone here familiar enough with venturi skimmers to know ....

If this is normal? There is water blasting out where the venturi attachment connects to the skimmer, indicated by the red arrow. Is water supposed to be blasting from here, or only from the bottom?
  2. Seasalt Dreams

New fish - pics!

well he is still hiding, but snuck a couple shots of my new betta ..
  3. Seasalt Dreams

forum crashing my browser

Does anyone else have this problem? This is the only site that does this to my browser, it crashes it and I have to close it and start again. I have had to retype too many posts because of it.
  4. Seasalt Dreams

New additions Betta & BTA w/pics

The only pic I could get of my Betta so far is in the bag as he has been hiding since I let him out. Once he comes out, I will get better pics. The other is of my BTA ..
  5. Seasalt Dreams

*confused*

Can anyone see any problems with this as a topoff setup? THere is an ultralife float switch in the sump connected to a MJ 600 in the topoff tank. Switch and pump are working perfectly, I have triggered them many many times manually to see. There is no sticking, or anything else. For some reason...
  6. Seasalt Dreams

new LTA

I just picked up a rather large LTA for my babies. I was just wondering if anyone knows how long they take to grab on to a rock? I had to kill all my flow and place it on a rock as it will float and blow around the tank otherwise.
  7. Seasalt Dreams

Finally got my new babies! :)

Just added last night, 2 Amphiprion latezonatus, otherwise known as blue lip anemone fish, or wideband clown. I tried to get better pics, but they would not stay still! ... They are the yellow ones towards the back, the orange ones are my darwin clowns.
  8. Seasalt Dreams

Blue lip anemone fish

Does anyone here have any of these fish? Thier latin name is amphiprion latezonatus. I am just looking for experiences as I am picking up a couple tomorrow and I heard they are hard to keep. Thanks
  9. Seasalt Dreams

error

why do I get an error everytime I post using quick reply, the error msg just says "okay" ?/
  10. Seasalt Dreams

Helloo, new here

Hello, Came across this place yesterday while searching gobys on google and thought I would check it out. I have been in the hobby since December o6 with my first tank being a 14gallon nano. I bought it with the intentions of going freshwater, however, soon changed my mind after looking more...