Search results

1. N

Max C-250 - T5 to LED Conversion

The T5's get very hot so I think the Hydra 26's are OK ....so far no problems Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. N

Only 3 days in.... but I remain very impressed. Took me a bit of time to get the power cables into the hood neatly. Even with the acclimation setting on the lights are simply amazing. I have left the hood fans on during the day to keep them cool - but so far they seem much cooler than the tubes...
  3. N

Convinced! I've just ordered two :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. N

The Hydra 26 HD looks like a good solution..... are you still happy with them? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. N

C250 parts

Any suggestions where I could order replacement filter sponges online? Seems to be easy to find parts for the RSM250 but not the RSMC250. Thanks
  6. N

RSMC250 fish in sump

So do you think it's better not to use the black sponges? Why?
  7. N

RSMC250 fish in sump

I appreciate your help. I have cut up some thick plastic grid...which looks like it will work but I have to remove it every time I clean the sponges.
  8. N

RSMC250 fish in sump

My first thread....be nice to me! My RSMC250 is 5 months old and going well....but... I've now had 2 fish escape the main tank into the sump. Any suggestions about how I can block the gap to keep them in the main tank? Thanks