Search results

1. MaryAnn

Black box leds

Does anyone using these lights And if so what do you keep the settings at on blues i been running then at about 60 And whites at around 4 or 5 Just wondering if they need more whites? I have mostly soft corals Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  2. MaryAnn

Sailfin Tang

I have a sailfin tang that cant swim right he is on his side he trys to swimm but he seems to be having trouble holding his self up so he is on his side any Idea?? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  3. MaryAnn

RedSea NO3 PO4 help

I just got this in RED SEA NO3 PO4 X NPX NITRATE & PHOSPHATE REMOVER NO POX 1000ML MARINE REEF But I dont understand stand how much to add I have a 120 mixed reef .. just dont understand on the box I know they said to start out with half the dose. Any help would be appreciated Sent from my...
  4. MaryAnn

Treatment with Formalin MS

I have 2 fish in QT I added 2 drops per gallon like it said Does anyone know how long I keep them in this like how many days? Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
  5. MaryAnn

HELP! Perimeters are to high

I tested my tank and my perimeters are to high how can I get them down? Mag -1400 Cal - 500 Akl - 14 I do water changes every other day of 8 gallon I have a 75 gallon tank ... Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  6. MaryAnn

Help with Red Sea Pro Test Kit

Can I get some help feom someone that uses the RedSea Reef Foundation Pro test kit ? I am so confused on how to read the cards[emoji20] Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  7. MaryAnn

HELP! Question on my tank

I just tested my tank and I need to know how good or bad it is please my leather do t want to open.. Nitrates are 0 PH is 8.0 KH is 80 GH is 180 Calcium 480 Phosphate 0 Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  8. MaryAnn

HELP! Fish are breathing heavy

I dont know whats going on with them they are all breathing heavy. .I have tested everything and all is well. . Could it be internal parisits? No sign of spots they are all eatting as they always have.. I do water changes every we.. I did treat thos morning with PraziPro will that get rid of...
  9. MaryAnn

Question about Rock and Sand

I have a 20 gallon QT that I am wanting to change over to a clown tank I have 2 clownfish in the tank my question is. .. If I add sand and dry rock will it cycle and kill my clownfish? Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  10. MaryAnn

Sailfin tang

I have a sailfin tang if any one is interested he is beautiful and about 3 or 4 inches he needs to be in a bigger tank i would even trade him for a good size bubble tip red ... Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  11. MaryAnn

Wresse fiah

I have a wresse and he has a small whole in his side he was fine last night and he is still eatting good and comes out when I walk up to the tank i don't have any mean fish so i don't know what could have happened to him... Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  12. MaryAnn

HELP! Wrasse fish

I have a wrasse that has a little whole in his side he was fine last night and I don't have any mean fish so I don't know what could have happened he is still eatting good and comes out when I walk up to the tank is there anything I can do for him ? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  13. MaryAnn

HELP! My saltwater aquarium

Hello everyone I am new to these saltwater groups I live in Mississippi I have not been in the saltwater aquarium But a year and I have read a lot about it ... I am having the biggest Problem right now with algee and ick im about ready to give up ... I have lost 4 fish and now my tang is bad I...