Search results

1. MatroxD

New cheato light review..

This is my new cheato light, along with my very first video review.. I am looking forward to what it can do.. from note 7
  2. MatroxD

Goofy Tusk are bristleworms and has whiskers

Yes.. Typo on title.. [emoji12] Ok, I know the title probably sounds a bit ridiculous, but has anyone else run into this with their Tusk? I swear I must have some of the strangest fish known to man(and woman), because my fish are just insane! Anyhow, has anyone else observed this phenomenon...
  3. MatroxD

MatroxD mad 180 build thread..

Ok, here is where it all began.. I stared a 50 gallon system approximately September of 2014 after over a year hiatus from reefing(divorce, moving, etc).. I had this tank until approximately April of 2015. At which time, I was able to aquire a 180 system. It included the tank, stand and 75...
  4. MatroxD

New to RS but not new to reefing..

Hello.. I am new to the forum. I hope to pick up some valuable tidbits and assist in any way with my small level of knowledge I possess.. I am pretty much a stick head with the majority of my system being sps. I still learn every day and moment I seem to look or read anything. And my latest...