Search results

1. MNRAM

In mourning

THANKS TO ALL for your condolences!! I also made a trap, in fact I made two and put one at each end, but Miss Piggy is a smart critter and knows what's happening. But, I am just as diligent trapping her as she is as diligent not to go in. One day she will screw up and go in, that will be a very...
  2. MNRAM

My 650L mixed reef

Gorgeous my friend!!! Don't you have a problem of all the different angel fish you have in your tank that can eat your polyps?
  3. MNRAM

In mourning

I'm in mourning about my Copper Band Butterfly. I have had her for over 6 months with not any problems what so ever. I went to feed my tank and low and behold she was in the Condies tentacles. I tried to revive her like you see in documentaries. By gently squeezing her sides gently and moving...
  4. MNRAM

Turning a Skimmer off

What I did was to put a sponge on the bottom of the sump and then put the skimmer on top of the sponge. It quieted it down by 75%.
  5. MNRAM

Algae issues :(

I know you should stay away from using chemicals, but sometimes it's necessary. My problem is; I had green hair algae and along came the gruesome red slime algae. I bought a reactor and some Phosban and feeding every third day, instead of everyday like I was. It's easy to overload feeding...
  6. MNRAM

Giving advice

Thanks Silver97. I have since done that, I'll no longer depend on these sites for info. Take care
  7. MNRAM

IM

Sorry mikejrice I disagree the whole world does not make their stands from particle board. Red Sea for one are made from real wood and others I have seen and read about.
  8. MNRAM

IM

Thanks, but I tried getting that on their website and there is nothing about their warrantee. The place where I bought it all doesn't carry IM products any longer because of IM's poor responses to problems. I paid cash for the tank and stand. It's too bad I don't live in CA, we would have...
  9. MNRAM

IM

If you are thinking about buying a new aquarium from Innovative Marine, BEWARE. They won't stand behind their tank warrantees. I have a problem (s) with my 80 gal Nuvo. I contacted them 5 months after I bought it. To make a long story short, they/we went back and forth for over a month. Their...
  10. MNRAM

Giving advice

Hey Cracker Yeah my leathers came out and then the next day they all went back in, and have been sucked up since then. Only one stayed out and then my Condy anemone moved right above the leather and droops all over it. And now that leather is sucked up. Then to top it all off, I've lost all of...
  11. MNRAM

Giving advice

I don't know what I said for that reply. If I was wrong please tell me. Thanks
  12. MNRAM

Giving advice

The problem I am having with PBucket is; I can't download newer pics that I have taken on two cameras. My digital camera and my Android phone. I tried for over 2 hours to download new pics and could not do it. I downloaded a ton of pics when I first joined PBucket, but can't download the new. I...
  13. MNRAM

Giving advice

That would not be a problem if I knew how to download my new pics. Photo Bucket doesn't make it easy. I have pics I can download, but they are all old. When I try to put the new pics in my profile it won't allow it.
  14. MNRAM

Giving advice

Thanks Pat, at least someone agreed with me.
  15. MNRAM

Giving advice

I want to first of all, thank all you for giving me some sound advice. Second of all, I want to thank those of you that put me straight. Finally, all of my leathers are our and feeding. It was totally my fault. I bought some new hanging led fixtures. I tried adjusting them accordingly. I put...
  16. MNRAM

Giving advice

Thanks AFrederick I have a 80gal Nuvo, with displacement of sand (25 lbs.) rock approx. (150lbs.), and fish and corals it is about a 50 gal tank, if that. And out of thin air all of my leathers closed up shop and that's closing over two weeks ago. All of my perms are normal, and not all test...
  17. MNRAM

Giving advice

Thanks Pual, I appreciate everything you said, I have read many, many of your threads and I know your prowess when it comes to sw tanks. I'll just have to wait and see what my leathers do. I re-did all of my perms again yesterday and all the test come back as before, they are all normal...
  18. MNRAM

Giving advice

I appreciate that Dave. First of all, no one asked me ONE question to what you have stated. I could have responded to all, well most of them. As far as taking time for folks to respond, I figured that over two weeks everyone that was going to respond would have done it in that time period...