Search results

1. zeus_roush

fREE ON LINE GAME

Hey I just thought I would share a game I have been playing for awhile now. Its totally free and no download required. If you join let me know when you get in and i will help you get started. zeusroush, hope to see some of you there. just click the banner below and you will be directed to the...
  2. zeus_roush

power sweep

I just picked up a power sweep 214 from petco lastnight. I like this one because it has a clear bottom so you can see if any of the components are getting coraline or anything on them. Petco is the only one who sells it with the clear bottom.
  3. zeus_roush

what to do?

I just switched from a 10 gallon to 16 gallon tall tank. I went bb on this tank. I have two mag 7 pump for flow. one is a straight tube pointing down, the other has the flow directed to the surface. My problem is i have alot of particles suspended in the water that does not appear to be going...
  4. zeus_roush

ro/di

would it be possible to fill up say a 100 gallon barrel with water, place a pump in that barrel to feed the ro/di unit at the right pressure,run the clean line to another barrel, and run the waste water back in the barrel with the pump. this way there is no waste water. just curious if it would...
  5. zeus_roush

what do think of the skimmer

i would be putting on a 16 gallon tank. my total system with sump(15g), refuge(7g), and soon to be (10g) frag tank would be about 43 gallons total. bm-100 Protein Skimmers - Nuocean
  6. zeus_roush

actinic lighting

Iam looking to add a standard florescent light into my canopy which holds a 150w de mh. My question is do i have to worry about the heat from the mh causing the florescent bulb to shatter? I made this canopy for my ten gallon tank, so the bulb would have to be preety close to the mh.
  7. zeus_roush

what do you think of this ro?

Josh's Frogs My current ro/di membrane is shot and seems to cost more then this unit.
  8. zeus_roush

aqua clear 50 for a pico

I'am looking at using a 2.5 gallon standard tank. Would the aquaclear 50 be to big? Iam looking to make it a fuge.
  9. zeus_roush

maxi jet for coralife skimmer

my question is the pump is making noise and spinnig but is only pushing maybe a gph,why do you think its doing this? it has the needle wheel.
  10. zeus_roush

new tank

i bought a tank off of craigslist, the dimensions are 5'(L) x 18"(W) x 24"(H). I dont' know what size it is. I'am looking to make it a predator tank. I'am planning on using a 29 as my sump. I already have a reef tank. What fish would be good in this size tank? It's an acyrilic tank. I have a 4'...
  11. zeus_roush

light ?

i have an aqualight pro that is 4' long with 150 w bulbs, i was wondering if it would be possible to take one of the fixtures out and build it into a canopy for my ten gallon tank that iam currently using to hold my corals in. would the 150 w be okay on the ten gallon. i just really dont want to...
  12. zeus_roush

air stone?

i am wondering if i should have an air stone in my saltwater tank or not?
  13. zeus_roush

worm?

i noticed when i turned my lights on i have this worm that has to be atleast 7 inches long. kinda looks like a bristtle worm but it has a noticable head. its yeloowish-green. it has what look like bristles but look more like legs. they dont look like they would hurt they kinda look almost...
  14. zeus_roush

what kind of wrasse is this

what type is this
  15. zeus_roush

what wrasse is the best?

Iam trying to put my first fish in my 75. Iam not sure what it really should be but iam thinking a wrasse just not sure which one would be the best. i dont want to spend alot but want to add alittle more life other then corals. I also would like it to eat my copepod overload which seem to be...
  16. zeus_roush

how do i change the title on a topic i wrote

not sure if possible
  17. zeus_roush

The redneck

18. zeus_roush

Next Guestion What All Would I Need

TO USE THIS Osmolator Universal 3155, AND IS IT WORTH IT? i have never used an auto top off.
  19. zeus_roush

lighting for a fuge

ok thank you for looking first off. well here is my question, what type of light would you guys/girls recommend for lighting my fuge? Its a ten gallon tank under my tank. there is no dividers at all in it. so it could be the length of the tank. I have seen so many different options just cant...
  20. zeus_roush

want to buy ricordia but

no site i go on really seems to have anything that catches my eye. looked at the sponsors. any suggestions as to where i can find flordia ricordia in bright colors would be appreciated thank you.