Search results

1. zeus_roush

fREE ON LINE GAME

Hey I just thought I would share a game I have been playing for awhile now. Its totally free and no download required. If you join let me know when you get in and i will help you get started. zeusroush, hope to see some of you there. just click the banner below and you will be directed to the...
  2. zeus_roush

Weir or U-Tube?

I have never had a problem with my u-tube.
  3. zeus_roush

PC lighting and coral

Star polyps will do that. I have some that have been in my tank for atleast a year and everyonce in awhile they dont come out for periods of time. Mine also dont seem to like alot of flow.
  4. zeus_roush

Advice needed

I would probably go with atleast a mag 5. I have two mag 7's on my 16 gallon tank, with 5 foot of head pressure on each pump. i run bb.
  5. zeus_roush

Zoas/Shrooms F/S Will Ship, Eagle Eyes, Green, Red and Blue Zoas, blue zoas etc.

are you anywhere near king of prussia? If so i would like to come get some zoas off you
  6. zeus_roush

Quick SG Question!

did you tap the hydrometer to make sure there was no bubbles holding the arm up?
  7. zeus_roush

2 return pumps in the sump

i have two mag 7 return pumps on my 16 gallon tank and i dont have any problems what so ever. i have an external overflow on my tank as well.
  8. zeus_roush

power sweep

i have heard they were known for that but was just saying they now have one that makes it easier to see it. all the parts are in a clear housing. its only available at petco though
  9. zeus_roush

power sweep

I just picked up a power sweep 214 from petco lastnight. I like this one because it has a clear bottom so you can see if any of the components are getting coraline or anything on them. Petco is the only one who sells it with the clear bottom.
  10. zeus_roush

Clean up crew for a 10 gal...suggestions

i personally agree with varga, considering the chance of overfeeding in a ten gallon tank. more clean up crew the better. except the nassarius again considering it a ten gallon i doubt it will have much of a sand bed if any.
  11. zeus_roush

Time waster? No. Time killer? Yes!

mision to mars. cant figur it out
  12. zeus_roush

what to do?

So do you think the filter floss is enough to pull the particles out or should i get some other kinda of pad.
  13. zeus_roush

what to do?

I just switched from a 10 gallon to 16 gallon tall tank. I went bb on this tank. I have two mag 7 pump for flow. one is a straight tube pointing down, the other has the flow directed to the surface. My problem is i have alot of particles suspended in the water that does not appear to be going...
  14. zeus_roush

ro/di

would it be possible to fill up say a 100 gallon barrel with water, place a pump in that barrel to feed the ro/di unit at the right pressure,run the clean line to another barrel, and run the waste water back in the barrel with the pump. this way there is no waste water. just curious if it would...
  15. zeus_roush

what do think of the skimmer

i would be putting on a 16 gallon tank. my total system with sump(15g), refuge(7g), and soon to be (10g) frag tank would be about 43 gallons total. bm-100 Protein Skimmers - Nuocean
  16. zeus_roush

Rock turning white

if iam not mistaken coraline algae turns white when it dies
  17. zeus_roush

Replacing live Rock??

how long have you had it? gsp can be finiky. i have gsp that dont come out all the time.
  18. zeus_roush

damian05 44g built

The tank looks good, but I would get rid of atleast the 3 stripe and fore sure the tang. I had a 3 stripe that killed a dog face puffer a panther grouper, and would even fight my clown trigger. Mind you all the fish it killed and fought with were 5 times his size. There a pain to get out of a...
  19. zeus_roush

actinic lighting

ushio 14k 150w de. well now i guess ill keep it guess it could be usefull somewhere. i know i will throw it away and next week ill need it for something.
  20. zeus_roush

actinic lighting

thanks, i dont think i really need but it was either use it or throw it out. so in the trash it goes