Search results

1. markwelland

RSM E260

Hi I have an E170 and was a complete beginner like you 3 months ago!! My advice is to take your time with stocking and find livestock you love before making a purchase. I've made 2 mistakes; a blue cheek goby which has covered my rocks and coral in sand and I added a purple and a red Firefish...
  2. markwelland

EA Reef Opinions

Nothing?
  3. markwelland

EA Reef Opinions

Hi guys, Does anyone have any experience with the Evolution Aqua EAReef aquariums? Looking to build a reef tank and was going to go for the RS Reefer but really like the cabinet choices available from EA. Just worried that I would be buying for the design rather than the aquarium quality...
  4. markwelland

E-Series Release

Hi guys, Thanks for your replies, great to know that the support network is here to help. I do only have a 3' space to fit my tank into so the Reefer 250 or the Evolution Aqua Reef 900 were my two options... Then they released the E-Series and I love how neat it looks and it looks like an...
  5. markwelland

E-Series Release

Hi Guys, New member here and possible Red Sea Max E-Series buyer. This will be my first marine aquarium after keeping tropical and koi for 15+ years. After months of research I believe that the E-Series will be an ideal introduction and should be future proof with the ability to add on the sump...