Search results

1. R

Rose anemonie Danbury Ct. Local only

I live in Maryland or else I would take it Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  2. R

Pods

I added them early this morning before the lights came on and turned everything off all flowing stuff and the skimmer and left them off for 45 minutes so that should be good right and I was wondering when should I put phytoplankton in for them and some people say to turn the pumps off and...
  3. R

Duster warm

Yeah I'll probably have to move the whole rock to my 30 gallon tank but there's a bubbletip anemone on the rock and there's a clownfish hosting so how can I get the bubbletip off of the rock Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  4. R

Duster warm

How can I get a duster warm off of the rock cause he is stuck to a big rock and my purple tang keeps knipping at his tube and I'm gonna put him in my refugium Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  5. R

Pods

Can I add the pods anytime since there going in the refugium cause I know when you put them in the tank your supposed to wait until the fish are asleep but does it matter when I put them in Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  6. R

Pods

And I know when you put pods in the tank you have to turn the skimmer off so do I still need to if the skimmer is on the tank and not in the refugium Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  7. R

Pods

Won't the phytoplankton go into the tank if the pumps are on and then the pods wouldn't get what they should Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  8. R

Pods

I've got the new cpr aquafudge 2 small refugium and I was wondering if I need to turn the pumps off to add pods in there and do I turn the pumps off when I'm feeding them with plankton? I've got a pump to circulate the chaetomorph algae and there's the main pump so does anyone know what I gotta...
  9. R

60 inch t5 Lighing fixture and 2 x 48 inch magenta/blue ecoxotic stunner strips

I know that but I thought they take it off or the person says that it's sold but that's cool Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  10. R

FS: Equipment (light fixture, tanks, skimmers, uv)

Nevermind it's 72 inches I just seen that you also have a 55 gallon tank that's what I have Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  11. R

The dimensions are 48 by 18 inches deep by 12 inches wide cause I live in Maryland Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  12. R

Will that light work on a 55 gallon tank Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  13. R

For sale Lux meter

Location Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  14. R

250w HQI Metal Halides w/ IceCap Ballasts $120

The dimensions are 48 inches long by 12 inches wide by 18 inches deep Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  15. R

250w HQI Metal Halides w/ IceCap Ballasts $120

How many would be enough for a 55 gallon tank Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  16. R

Hamilton 250w HQI Reefstar Pendant Light

Would this cover a 48 inche tank and it's 18 inches deep and 12 inches wide Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  17. R

FS: JBJ ATO New in box $65

How many watts and what will it cover Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  18. R

60 inch t5 Lighing fixture and 2 x 48 inch magenta/blue ecoxotic stunner strips

What's the wattage on the stunner strips Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  19. R

RSM 130D Complete Setup for sale $500 (Washington DC)

It won't let me pull the ad up on Craigslist what kind of lighting system and the dimensions and how many watts cause I live in Maryland Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  20. R

Dosing red sea no3 po4 and reef energy a and b

Do you dose it everyday or 1x per week Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk