Search results

1. G

250C - Replacement Bulbs to Replace Stock Bulbs from RS

Hello, Redsea is no longer selling the stock bulbs that came with my Max250C. I have an established tank and love the lights that I have been using. Can I order the same spec lights just from another brand like ATI? If so, what bulbs mach-up / are a direct replacement to the stock Red Sea ones...
  2. G

Dan from NJ - C250 tank build

So here we are on the aquariums 1st birthday! It's been a fun year learning all about saltwater.
  3. G

So here we are at month 11 with the RSM 250C. All has gone smooth without any loss of fish or coral. Coral growth has been off the charts with rapid growth and color. I use RedSea Pro Salt and do 15gal water changes every 7-10 days. I cycle out 2 bags of Chempure Elite every 60 days. I don't add...
  4. G

Wanted: Max 130c Aquarium in NJ

Want to Buy: Max 130c Aquarium in NJ. Figured I would check here just in case anyone was looking to upgrade to a larger tank. Thanks, Dan 973-600-7000 cell (Call or txt)
  5. G

After 7 months all is healthy and thriving. Really enjoying the Red Sea C250!
  6. G

So far all is going well with the 250c build out! Water parameters are in spec. Just need to wait longer for the sand to clear up.
  7. G

Euroquatics E5 Retrofit T5 LED

Anyone use these lights yet? These may be a nice alternative for some that want to lower electric consumption and heat. http://m.marinedepot.com/products/5u05931/euroquatics-e5-retrofit-t5-led-lamps-warm-daylight
  8. G

Day 27: CUC and Clowns are doing good.. All water parameters are correct except for Nitrates (still ranging 10-15) Have to do a larger water change.
  9. G

Learn something new everyday!
  10. G

Day 18 - Red Sea Mature Kit still in use. Changed up the rock work a bit. CUC is in and they are doing their job! All is going well except Nitrate levels are still at 20.. I'm looking to add a pair of fish but would like to see Nitrate lower .. Would you agree?
  11. G

Day 8. Following the Red Sea Mature Reef kit. Tank is going through the ugly stage. So far everything is working well. Also installed a Tunze ATO today.
  12. G

Can anyone ID these egg like growth? They have a clear outer membrane with yellow balls inside..
  13. G

Tunze ATO - install in C250

Hi everyone, I ordered a Tunze ATO... Anyone have photos of the sensor install in their C250? Thanks
  14. G

Picked up a Red Sea test kit along with the Red Sea Reef Mature Pro Kit today. Here are my numbers: (Dec 28th) PH = 8.3 KH = 3.42meq/L NO3 = 4 NO2 = 0 NH3/NH4 = 0
  15. G

DStars RSM C250 big adventure

So 19 days and you were up and running with this new tank? Did the Red Sea Mature kit move things along or did you put a shrimp in?
  16. G

DStars RSM C250 big adventure

Any further updates?
  17. G

Hi everyone, This is my first fish tank. I must admit that I have a lot to learn! So today 12/27/15 I started my new C250 tank build. Really like the closed top setup in our home. I feel that RS did a nice job designing this tank. Still need to fine tune the skimmer but everything is running...
  18. G

My RODI system is not working correctly

Hi everyone, Just bought a brand new Marine Depot KleanWater Advanced Ro/Di system... Looks great but the water production is only 2 gallons an hour and product is ranging from 35-50ppm on the TDS meter.. I can not get it to Zero and use this water.. I do have well water that ranges from...
  19. G

RSM 250 C .. Thinking about buying this week. Questions before I send $$$

Update: I ordered a new Max C250 and will be picking it up on Friday Dec 11th.. The deal on the used one fell through but I'm ok with that. I have A Lot to learn!!!