Search results

1. S

Rekkie's Reefer 450

Very nice looking tank! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Srkd's RSR 450

The stock socks are getting clogged easily and I cant completely clear up the sock when i clean them. How r u guys cleaning the socks? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Can anyone suggest a replacement for stock filter socks? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Srkd's RSR 450

That's the ATO reservoir that comes with the red sea aquarium Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Should i add some CUC in the sump? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Srkd's RSR 450

My sump setup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Just found out about jebao gyre. Don't know when it will be available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

Srkd's RSR 450

that's what i am leaning towards too...i have tried mounting in on the overflow but it's not working for me...
  9. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Mayja, i just notice you have placed your gyre on the overflow. Is that xf150 or 130? how is it working out for you?
  10. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Should i buy another maxspect 150 or 130 or vortech mp40? Please provide your opinion.
  11. S

Srkd's RSR 450

If i turn down the flow, i feel like the flow is not hitting the other end or it barely makes it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Can anyone suggest a good refugium light?
  13. S

Saltwater in a Brute

Thanks for all the great info. Fortunately, I don't have any corals in my tank right now but i will use fresh saltwater for a water change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

HELP! Almost lost my REFER 450!!!

Thanks so much Pablo! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

HELP! Almost lost my REFER 450!!!

Pablo, did you find out what the issue was? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. S

Saltwater in a Brute

Ok, I wonder anyone else experienced this? I will try to mix saltwater 2 days ahead of the water change and no earlier than that.
  17. S

Saltwater in a Brute

Hi All, I have two brute containers, one for RODI and the other for salt water. I have stored salt water for more than a week and when i opened the lid there is some smell. Is it still ok to use this saltwater? do i need to keep the water moving when it's being stored?
  18. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Did anyone add refugium to your reefer tanks? Also, I have a Gyre 150 on the right side of the tank and no powerhead on the left side. If i run the Gyre on high power it's causing sand issues. What do you suggest i do? Add another powerhead to the left side or move the current gyre?
  19. S

Srkd's RSR 450

I think my water doesn't have a lot of protein and crap yet to skim. Last night after heavy feeding and some sand adjustment, i am seeing some skim again. Also, just bought the aquarimate app. I am liking it so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. S

Srkd's RSR 450

Thanks Pablo! When i run the pump at the full power and with the valve fully opened, i am collecting clear water. Right now, i am running the pump at two settings below the max power and i am only seeing fairly large bubbles to the beginning of the collection cup. Not sure how to get this thing...