Search results

1. A

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

She fits right in. 1/4 on each side and plenty of extra room to the far right. You can easily fit one if not two more of these in there if you wanted to. Not that you would though.
  2. A

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

Thanks for the measurements it looks like the skimmer should just fit in the back of my sump. I was able to stop at Aquacave on my way into work today and they had the exact skimmer needed in stock I will install tomorrow and report back on how it goes. Thx
  3. A

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

But will it fit in the sum of the C250. I read somewhere that the C250 sump is smaller
  4. A

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

Just contacted Red Sea to inquire about replacement pump since nobody else online has it in stock. Well, neither does Red Sea, and apparently there is a two to four week lead time to get them from Italy. Looks like im screwed. ....
  5. A

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

Last Sunday I pulled it apart, gave it a good cleaning like I do every few months. Last night I came home from work and it wasn't running. Pulled everything apart, gave everything a good look over reassemble and it started to work again. Then this morning while I was sitting down having...
  6. A

HELP! Rsm c250 skimmer

Well finally after 1yr 3mo, my stocks skimmer pump is on the fritz. Anybody have a recommendation for a placement skimmer that will fit in a C250? Tunze 9004 perhaps? Will it fit? Any others to consider? It appears that stock replacement pumps are hard to come by, and if they only last a year...
  7. A

New to the RS club

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself to the RSM club. Long time reefer new to the site, but not new to reefing. After 12.5 year of owning a 110gal XH Perfecto reef set up, i decided to upgrade/downsize to a new RSMc250. Here's the tank after 3.5mos. Hope you have room in here for one more...
  8. A

Room for one more?

Howdie everyone. Long time reefer new to the site, but not new to reefing. After 12.5 year of owning a 110gal XH Perfecto reef set up, i decided to upgrade/downsize to a new RSMc250. Here's the tank after 3.5mos. Hope you have room in here for one more reef junkie. Cheers!