Search results

1. B

Anemone Help

Anemones need stable water parameters and a 4-week old tank is too new. Not much you can do at this point but monitor your water parameters religiously.
  2. B

HELP! Red Sea Reefer 350 - Part Question

I believe all the misc pieces you've asked about are for packing only. I saved mine for a few days and eventually threw them out.
  3. B

HELP! HELP!!!

I doubt it was a structural brace but more for your lights. You should be able to silicon it back on.
  4. B

HELP! Setting up Reefer ATO

I tightened-up the nylon nut where the tube connects to the float and that stopped the leak on top. Now when I press down on the float I see water dripping from underneath. So I'll just monitor levels and make the necessary adjustments.
  5. B

Ok, so the top of the triangle should not be where the water is coming from? It appears I have some sort of leak then. I'll let the water go down and then look for the dripping. Did you have to adjust the float from the factory default? Do I want it to start dripping when the water level hits...
  6. B

Where is the ATO water supposed to come from? All I can see is the triangle get filled with water and then drip off into the return pump chamber. Is that normal or a leak? Also, at what point does the float allow water to flow? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

I setup a new Reefer 350 yesterday. All seems to be working but I'm not sure I have the ATO setup properly. The top of the blue tape is the 6" mark for the return pump chamber. After dialing in my water flow I topped it off to maintain that height. However, today due to evaporation it went...
  8. B

Need Help From Red Sea Reefer 350 Owners

Thanks Kev! You saved me a wasted trip to the fish store to pick it up in my truck. My tonneau cover is 24" closed, so I'll need to ask someone with an open bed truck.
  9. B

Need Help From Red Sea Reefer 350 Owners

Good question, I have a tonneau cover on my truck and will be picking mine up on Friday.
  10. B

Starting with a Reefer 350

Hi all, Last week I ordered a Red Sea Reefer 350 in white from my LFS. It should be here on Friday with all the equipment and supplies trickling in this week and next. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to mix the salt and fill the tank. I don't have any sort of dedicated drum to mix...