Search results

1. M

mtamorrow IM fusion 30L....1st time reefer tank build

Work has been keeping me very busy (shipping to customers for xmas), but I have got my tank up and running and cycled as of yesterday. Doing a 40%-50% water change tomorrow. I started with 30lbs reef cleaners rock and 20-25lbs caribsea special grade sand (dry / rinsed). Dosed with ammonia and...
  2. M

semi-aggressive or peaceful tank?

So the cycle is complete on my IM 30L and I am getting ready to do a water change. Time to begin stocking..... I will use a snail only CUC I am completely undecided on stocking. I have 2 plans, 1 semi aggressive and the other peaceful. I would really like some experienced pro's and con's...
  3. M

Opinions on a CAD lights tank

Hello all, As I am getting closer to getting into making decisions on spending my hard earned cash, I am hoping to get some input on a CAD lights tank. It is the Artisan 92G. Direct from CAD lights I can get this tank, stand, ATO, filter sock, and free shipping for $1199. I can't find videos or...
  4. M

Wife and I are getting ready to take the plunge

Hello all, I am totally new to reefing. I have been reading, studying, and learning a lot over the past 2 months or so. I think the most important things I have learned so far are (in no particular order): 1 - I need a lot of money to do this 2 - I need more patience than money to do this (or...