Search results

1. GeeWizzItsMe

Here We Go Again!

NIIICE!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of your reefing skills! Teach me the way lol! Your pictures are really nice and your corals are AMAZING! I need more corals... Heck, I need a fish...
  2. GeeWizzItsMe

OT: funniest commercial of '07

Head On commercials are the funniest. Head On commercials are the funniest. Head On commercials are the funniest.
  3. GeeWizzItsMe

Here We Go Again!

Nice new shots and corals!!!!!!!! That's funny because MY Fiji is looking better than ever lol!
  4. GeeWizzItsMe

Please Help with My Project!

Awesome! I feel like I need a better contribution, though!
  5. GeeWizzItsMe

Here We Go Again!

I love the bicolor frogspawn! That chili pepper will be a bombshell in no time!
  6. GeeWizzItsMe

Octoman's 55 gallons of euphoria

Woooooooooooooow!
  7. GeeWizzItsMe

Chronicle to Christopher's 1st Reef Adventure!

Alrighty! I rescaped slightly!I'll have pics up soon!
  8. GeeWizzItsMe

Oh! And the montis are looking great!
  9. GeeWizzItsMe

PS I am thinking of rescaping... How should I go about that?
  10. GeeWizzItsMe

I'm thinking of ordering some zoos, a lobo, and an acan from Pacific East Aquaculture (Dr. Mac) any reviews on them??? They are having a REALLY great sale, BTW...
  11. GeeWizzItsMe

My 24 gallon Nanocube journal (PIC HEAVY)

I want more pics to see them open lol! I want more cuz they are good! I REALLY like the aquascaping BTW!
  12. GeeWizzItsMe

Surprise!!! Thank you Drew!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melanie definitely deserves that! Great job! I need some better frags to send to her...
  13. GeeWizzItsMe

Haha! Thanks! It is my dad's Canon Eos 30D, but I want a personal slim point-and-shoot for fun and stuff... He is not about spending money for a protein skimmer because a stupid LFS told him I don't need one, and my dad won't listen to me...
  14. GeeWizzItsMe

Duh! I forgot about those! I'll PM Michael and stuff... Here are some pictures! You might like them Melanie!!! From this To this And now this! With the free button polyps that have yet to color up... From this (and sometimes much worse) to this (and most of the time much...
  15. GeeWizzItsMe

Also, I have done some reading and read that flame angels are much hardier species than the coral beauty, which can ship horribly and suddenly disease... This comes from "The Contientious Marine Aquarist" by Robert M. Fenner... I don't exactly know where that puts me...
  16. GeeWizzItsMe

Um.... I don't know if I'm getting the skimmer actually... I think my dad decided to get me a camera instead... I dunno!
  17. GeeWizzItsMe

JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

Beautimos!
  18. GeeWizzItsMe

They are great! The bigger of the two broke again, so now it is three little pieces lol! I hope it will grow to a nice shelf! Can't wait till Christmas!!!!!! (I can't get the fish until after Christmas because I don't want to leave it alone for a week!)