Search results

1. M

Stomatella snail with white stringy things

What could this be?
  2. M

Quarantine

so since we can't seem to keep fish alive despite near perfect water parameters we are letting our Red Sea max fallow for up to two month and are setting up a quarantine tank. It's a 14 gallon biocube found on Craigslist. My question is do I just fill it with saltwater and watch for ammonia or...
  3. M

Disease id

Please have a look. Little guy died within 2 days. The lfs had them for 6 weeks and they were very healthy when we introduced them two weeks ago. These are the first fish in this tank so very strange. All the spots are fluffy white not sure why they look gray in the pic. Sent from my iPhone...
  4. M

Snails upside down

I added snails a week ago. I find some upside down with a "mucus" web around them. Then after 1-2 days they right themselves and move on. My question what is causing this "web". Could it be some hitchhiker praying on them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Sump ID

Bought a used rsm 130d and it came with a sump and a life reef overflow. I am currently testing it not sure if I'll use it yet or not. Anywhere I am confused. Is this model not made for a refugium? Since there is holes to the blue filter or am I missing inserts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk