Search results

1. M

TMC Ozone generator the real "quality" you are buying !!!

I though I would let people know just how bad the TMC ozone units are and the fact I'm on number 3 in less then a year !!! The last unit I opened up and this was my findings As you can see the quality of the soldering is absolutely shocking they are not prepared to replace it as I...
  2. M

Users of Brightwell Neo Marine salt beware !!!

I stopped using it myself ages ago due to finding a lot of metal in the bottom of mixing container and brightwell could not be bothered to even reply to my email even after emailing them twice !!! My mate wanted some mixed so he brought his salt round even though I advised against the stuff ...
  3. M

Any idea what this is

Spotted it growing on part of one my Forest Fires so better to be safe then sorry I broke it off and binned it but would really like to know what it is the things growing out and the red blotches. Ignore the green algae that's cheato from where I filled bowl up from sump Any ideas
  4. M

Reef Roids who uses it opinions and feeding response pictures

I've been using it a while with good results just fed the tank and took a few pictures what's your experiences with it. Not the best pic of the blue planet acro but can see it's feeders out Tracky pumped right up Post any feeding pics you have using it and any opinions
  5. M

One for the classic car lovers

Here is a few pictures of the cars at work that the boss has stashed up over the years.
  6. M

Marty's reef tank

I was asked to post a tank thread so here it is hope you enjoy :) Here is the spec of my setup so far 6x2x2 DT opti white front glass. Back and weirs painted black. 50"x 18 " x 17 " sump 2 x ehime 3000 LPH return pumps. TMC pellet reactor with ehime 1500 pump Deltec SC1456 internal...