Search results

1. M

Marty's reef tank

Thanks it was hearbreaking to see how much it had gone downhill in the time i was having issues at home and I just left it and it's nice to see it bouncing back :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. M

Marty's reef tank

The tank has changed so much in such a short space of time this was 15 days ago and this is tonight Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. M

Marty's reef tank

It's been a while since I have posted a feeding video so here is tonight's Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. M

Marty's reef tank

An upto date video showing it hope you enjoy :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. M

HELP! ?Bristle Worm

Bristle worms are awesome CUC if you don't over feed the tank ECT they will never become a problem and there numbers will remain low they can clean places other CUC can't get to that easy and will be no issue in a reef tank. The crab however is not ideal and you really want to look at getting...
  6. M

Marty's reef tank

Well me having no SPS virtually didn't last long haha Big thanks to Shane for the SPS frags I collected earlier and filled in the gaps I had it's looking a bit different now :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. M

Marty's reef tank

a few soft corals added they still a bit moody and the nem out more Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. M

Marty's reef tank

Thanks there is a good mix in there and they all get on fine together a lot say you can't have 2 regals in the same tank but I've had no issues :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. M

Marty's reef tank

The star shape would be a starfish on the glass :) It's been a while since I've posted a video so here is tonight's feed :) Hope you enjoyed :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. M

Marty's reef tank

Here is tonight's feeding from the same angle
  11. M

Marty's reef tank

Here an upto date vid looking down the tank Hope you enjoy :)
  12. M

Marty's reef tank

The stock still cheerful The cat the other day in normal sleeping place before I moved acans
  13. M

Marty's reef tank

A few new editions today 2 wall hammers and a rainbow acan Acans are also loving being on the sand bed and are puffing up a lot more I have a load of bare space on the rocks now so maybe more SPS needed to fill those gaps.
  14. M

Marty's reef tank

Here is some upto date pictures
  15. M

Marty's reef tank

There will be some big changes coming in the new year a new tank and a complete change of setup I'll start a Marty's Reef Tank MK2 when the time comes but I've taken this as far as I want to and looking forward to the change next year. I'll take what I have learnt from this one and hopefully the...
  16. M

Marty's reef tank

Having another day of work would be rude not to visit another LFS and this time I come away with a red Gonipora and another acan colony bottom left in first picture not fully out yet. I've annoyed the one on left when I moved it to get red one in All other corals have settled well and...
  17. M

Marty's reef tank

Had a well overdue day on the tank today all equipment cleaned and a 200L waterchange. Having not seen the tank at all really with lights on the SPS are looking a bit dull so checked water and 100ppm nitrates!!! The other half has been feeding "Them poor hungry fish" 3 meals a day !!!! She...
  18. M

Marty's reef tank

Been a while so a few upto date pictures :) Hope you enjoy :)
  19. M

TMC Ozone generator the real "quality" you are buying !!!

Thanks for the reply the ozone is mounted in a side cabinet with an air dryer prior to the unit. I'm waiting for the unit to be returned and go from there. The fault was the unit went off and would not come back on its the same issue I had with previous units. I run surge protectors so surge...
  20. M

TMC Ozone generator the real "quality" you are buying !!!

It's disgusting I have posted this on every forum I'm on I'm just waiting to receive the item back which is legally mine. They have rejected a warranty claim so the product still remains my property I will then put it into the hands of trading standards as there is no way that product meets UK...