Search results

1. S

HELP! Pumps!

The only problem with that was I was talking about circulation pumps in the aquarium not a return pump. I'm all for an expensive and oversized return pump. Lol Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. S

HELP! Pumps!

Yah jebao!:) Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. S

HELP! Pumps!

In the end pumps are pumps. They are meant to move water and that's it some are dirt cheap and will fall part. Some are basic and will last forever. Some are off brand and may be good or bad and are making a name for themselves and some are amazing but you might have to take out a second...
  4. S

HELP! Pumps!

If u got the money go for it Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. S

HELP! Pumps!

I completely agree especially with the part of the of the Ecotech being the best. I looked at these for probably a month before I finally decided it just wasn't worth that much money. Although it lacks the amazing control and linkabiluty to an apex the new maxspect xf150 and xf150 are truly...
  6. S

HELP! Pumps!

I forgot to mention the rw8's are actually in a 150 tall with a eel and puffer now and the maxspect is in a 125 reef while the 75 is the sump now Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  7. S

HELP! Pumps!

I have 2 of the newer jebao rw8's that I used in my 75 which was mostly fish with a couple softies and it was plenty of flow with the return pump helping to mix it up. Now I have the new maxspect xf150 which is absolutely great. I also have the jebao 15,000dc return pump and it performs...