Search results

1. Techno-Vicki

Urgent!!! Maroon Clown QUESTION IMPORTANT!! Life or Death!!

I have to laugh, it sounds so much like when I put my two maroons together. However, there was a very distinct difference in size. The female was in the tank, and I wanted to move my male (smaller) in with her. I had him in a floating bag to see what would happen. Well, she was very...
  2. Techno-Vicki

fungia question

I also have had many, and none have lifted, I do think there is a problem; however, it is usually a water quality problem for me, and not only one coral.
  3. Techno-Vicki

PFO Done ? And All LED Aquarium Co.

It is too bad that it ends up who has the best lawyers and money to pay them that wins. I will continue to support PFO and hope that they can survive unethical behavior.
  4. Techno-Vicki

what could be wrong with my mandarin

Mandarins are my favorite fish, and I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with yours. As was stated earlier, they are difficult even in established tanks. My pair of dancing mandarins I had for over two years. The female slowly became emaciated over a 6 month period and finally died...
  5. Techno-Vicki

Fish & Reef Obsession

Lynn and Lisa, Great shots of the tank! I think I recognize some of those corals:) Vicki
  6. Techno-Vicki

Leaving a Legacy...

Reef Lady, that is as noble as it gets! Thank you so much for sharing. It is vitally important to teach our children those three key values: tolerance, live simply, and kindness. If those three stones are thrown into the pond over and over again, the ripples can make a significant difference...
  7. Techno-Vicki

Leaving a Legacy...

Jeremy, you wrote, “The oceans are not like a tree that we can just cut down and then replant, if it disappears think of everything that we have lost forever, not to mention what we don’t even know about yet that will be gone forever.” You are right and thank you for deciding to help our planet...
  8. Techno-Vicki

squirrels

Oh Lynn...I can;t thank you enough for the laugh, that was hysterical!!!! You are the bomb!!!
  9. Techno-Vicki

Leaving a Legacy...

I dedicate this threat to Allen, whom I hope will share his “Green dream.” This thread is started in the hopes that it always continues. I pose this question to each of you who reads this: “What legacy do you plan to leave your children and their children? How will you make this world a...
  10. Techno-Vicki

Dentoid's Reeforama

:lurk:So, how about it? Pics and more pics?:lurk:
  11. Techno-Vicki

BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

Allen the corals look healthy and beautiful!
  12. Techno-Vicki

Dendronephthia... difficult, but worth it.

I agree with Scott. This hobby has evolved because of endeavors like yours that is scientific in nature. Someday, maybe dendronephthias with be less difficult to keep. And I completely agree, my favorite coral; they are truly stunning!
  13. Techno-Vicki

The 90 gallon Road Trip

ditto!! I recently lost my chips that I had for about 2 years. My water quality went south when I lost a fish in the sump I did not realize. Lost a couple of other corals as well. Your shots look awesome!! How have you been otherwise? Vicki
  14. Techno-Vicki

BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

Wish I could join you all, but way to far away. Allen, sorry about the trouble. I know all about all the water draining.:smack:
  15. Techno-Vicki

Cespitularia "Blue Xenia"!

I am sorry to say that I no longer have any. My prop tank had a major problem when I did a water changer. The motor froze up. This was at night. I put a recirculating pump in the tank, thought I had everything taken care of, but the water was siphoned out by either a check-valve problem or a...
  16. Techno-Vicki

The Black Blob!!!!

I am not sure how long I have had mine, maybe a year or more. It is only since I have had him in my DT that I notice he comes out during the day as well. He is out a lot now:)
  17. Techno-Vicki

The Black Blob!!!!

It is enjoyable to watch him "cruse" around. He really clears up algae he goes across as well, and considering my mystery wrasses don't allow me to have too many hermits around (eat them right up), I need all the janitors I can get. I need to get some more soon.
  18. Techno-Vicki

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Very, VERY cool:)
  19. Techno-Vicki

Scotty's Spotty

lol
  20. Techno-Vicki

The Black Blob!!!!

Heinz identified him, "Yepp ...agree, looks like a Dendrodoris nigra. A friend of mine had this in his aquarium for a few months. They eat algae and sponges." He has gotten bigger and his head is out a lot. He does have a look of a sea hair in this pic.