Search results

1. RayReefer

HELP! GBTA wont fully open

I have a 40 Breeder DT with a custom 30 tall sump (newly acquired) mechanical filtration with Clear FX pro Bag. Custom lighting but as you can see by other pics the condylactus likes it, so i assumed the gbta would like it too. Tank has been up since june and have had the condylactus in it since...
  2. RayReefer

HELP! GBTA wont fully open

My GBTA (named Green Lantern) doesn't seem to be doing very well, he was moving around like crazy for about 1 month and last week one of my condy's (Named Pinky) crashed and i got her out of the water before she did too much damage. The GBTA finally settled down and found a spot near the return...
  3. RayReefer

Finally got my sump/refugium started though I somehow spent $300 more than I anticipated!!

Finally got my sump/refugium started though I somehow spent $300 more than I anticipated!!
  4. RayReefer

Added my first softie and hard coral this week

Added my first softie and hard coral this week
  5. RayReefer

New Reefer

A couple of rogue peppermint shrimp and a rogue zebra hermit
  6. RayReefer

New Reefer

Thanks bluespace I was able to sort it out
  7. RayReefer

Full-Tank Friday!

Here is my tank after 5 weeks of cycling and 3 days of anemones.
  8. RayReefer

40 gal is on its fourth week of cycling and I still have the anemone and two sea stars that are...

40 gal is on its fourth week of cycling and I still have the anemone and two sea stars that are currently hiding!!
  9. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

My Haitian Anemone planted his face on the heater and burned himself last night. I moved him and found him dead this morning. :wah:
  10. RayReefer

My Haitian Anemone planted his face on the heater and burned himself last night. I moved him and...

My Haitian Anemone planted his face on the heater and burned himself last night. I moved him and found him dead this morning
  11. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

added another 5 lbs of Live rock and received a couple of hitchhikers, such as a snail of some sort and a sea star (Chocolate Chip, I think)
  12. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

I am working on getting some more rockwork and its kind of tedious here in NE and expensive as all get out
  13. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

Yeah i understand that the Fixtures are wrong, it is all I have at the moment, I plan on replacing them with proper lighting ASAP. The wood is particle board which is why i will be sealing it and painting it waterproof next week. I have placed 40 lbs of LS and a small LR along with some...
  14. RayReefer

got rid of my first pest anemone

got rid of my first pest anemone
  15. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

Finally figured out how to get rid of aiptasia and it wasnt as hard as i was making it out to be. also when moving the LR I found a pistol shrimp molted shell
  16. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

Thanks for the reply, I am currently working on getting some waterproof fittings for the lighting and am going to cut some holes to allow electrical to pass through so that none of the wiring will be exposed to creep. I will also eventually be replacing these temp lights with something more...
  17. RayReefer

New 40 gal breeder tank

New 40 gal breeder tank
  18. RayReefer

here is my new post, http://reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-40-gal-breeder-tank.95251/

here is my new post, http://reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-40-gal-breeder-tank.95251/
  19. RayReefer

New 40 gal Breeder Tank

Got a 40 gallon breeder tank on sale at petco during the $1 per gallon sale. Found a stand for a 55 gallon stand for free and purchased wood to make it a nice stand for 40 gal plus a work table Then I built my new canopy cover Built my new LED lighting assembly for maybe $10 Then I...
  20. RayReefer

New Reefer

hey there guys I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get backto you but I have lost several corals recently, among those included were the waving hands Xenia, and the torch coral