Search results

1. Erick Camargo

RSM250 skimmer updates. Show yours....

Hey guys, I'm still looking for some ideas to upgrade/change in my stock red sea max 250 skimmer. I really hate this skimmer for some reasons: Overheating pump. Micro-bubbles issues. Water level issues in skimmer's chamber. Air and pump noise. Is there any pump that fit in the stock...
  2. Erick Camargo

Red Sea Ozone Deluxe setup in RSM250

Hi all, I'm planning to buy a Red Sea ozone deluxe to install in my RSM250, but I'm afraid to install it on RSM250 cabinet and the silicon pipe bring water back to the equipment by gravity if energy issues happen. Do you guys can help me in how to solve this situation? Does anyone already tried...
  3. Erick Camargo

Cheatomorpha into RSM250 sump?

Hi there, As some of you knows, I don't use skimmer in my RSM250 as per tons of reasons... But Im facing some difficulties to keep PO4 and NO3 in lower levels. Im currently using bio digest and bioptim from Prodibio. Here in Brazil there are tons of people using Chaetomorpha reactors in their...
  4. Erick Camargo

Camargo's RSM250 (Brazil)

Hi there, I know this forum for many years, however, I didn't register myself even for lack of time. But, theses days I was seeking for someone with RSM250 to help me with micro bubbles on display issue. So, Here I am! I could not resolve my bubble issue until now, but I'm on the way to get...