Search results

1. Erick Camargo

Red Sea Ozone Deluxe setup in RSM250

You're right @DaveK "I'm sure we will see ozone come and go a few more times over the years." As we are seeing since the beginning. Thank you!
  2. Erick Camargo

Hi all, Long time no posting in here. But I would like to share my opinion about Ozone in reef tanks. I'm using since Sep, 15th and my water is unbelievably cristal clear. But I need to share the negative points too. Ozone didn't kill algae (including the macro that I'm using in the sump)...
  3. Erick Camargo

WOw! Thank u guys for all information and concerns. I will take a carefully care on those links to understand more about it. Cya"
  4. Erick Camargo

RSM250 skimmer updates. Show yours....

Hey guys, I'm still looking for some ideas to upgrade/change in my stock red sea max 250 skimmer. I really hate this skimmer for some reasons: Overheating pump. Micro-bubbles issues. Water level issues in skimmer's chamber. Air and pump noise. Is there any pump that fit in the stock...
  5. Erick Camargo

Hi DaveK, I'm looking for crystal clear water and maybe, avoid parasites. I put my skimmer back to RSM250 and I really really hate this skimmer. Overheating pump (20W? NOWAY), micro bubbles and water level issues to get skimmer working well. But I already had the RedSea Ozone Deluxe and I will...
  6. Erick Camargo

Thanks DaveK. Here in Brazil ozone is back to the trends u know... a lot of people talking about it, using it and buying most of those, Chinese ones... and I was thinking about it too, buy the RedSea ozone deluxe. I will wait for more user that already set up this particular one in a Red Sea...
  7. Erick Camargo

Hi all, I'm planning to buy a Red Sea ozone deluxe to install in my RSM250, but I'm afraid to install it on RSM250 cabinet and the silicon pipe bring water back to the equipment by gravity if energy issues happen. Do you guys can help me in how to solve this situation? Does anyone already tried...
  8. Erick Camargo

Tok's RSM 250

Hey Tokalosh! Amazing tank, Sad story...and for sure, AMAZING animals! I'm a big fan from your tank! I'm using the same idea as u, using a led light with intank media basket with chaeto. Thank you and hope to hear back from you soon... Keep it up!
  9. Erick Camargo

Cheatomorpha into RSM250 sump?

Hey @nanoreeffing4fun do u have @Tokalosh's tank link? Thank you!
  10. Erick Camargo

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Amazing and colorful animals buddy! Keep it up! Fat Malanurus fish! lol
  11. Erick Camargo

Camargo's RSM250 (Brazil)

[emoji1591][emoji6] Thank you buddy! Hope to get more updates pics soon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Erick Camargo

Thank you! You could provide an orange filter (plastic) for mobile lens or DSLR lens too. They called amber gelatin. Or sephia color will works too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Erick Camargo

Thank you very much SantaMonica! The 9w its ok until now... temperature is around 40°c Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Erick Camargo

Hi there... I saw an user here that has the idea to convert his sump to a refugium using media basket from intank and Chaetomorpha algae using a waterproof led light. So I followed his idea and now, I will share with you guys too: I bought a refugium led light from AliExpress. I...
  15. Erick Camargo

Here is an idea from a guy called Takalosh - Dario Serretta. Source: https://www.marineaquariumsa.com/threads/toks-red-sea-max-250.35691/page-7
  16. Erick Camargo

Hi there, As some of you knows, I don't use skimmer in my RSM250 as per tons of reasons... But Im facing some difficulties to keep PO4 and NO3 in lower levels. Im currently using bio digest and bioptim from Prodibio. Here in Brazil there are tons of people using Chaetomorpha reactors in their...
  17. Erick Camargo

Thank you buddy!
  18. Erick Camargo

Hi there guys.. long time no see huh? here is an update from my tank. I stayed one year far from my tank, living in Texas, but now, I’m back to Brazil. hope you guys like it. Cya! There are not much corals and fish anymore cuz I've tried to reduce the organic charge production in my tank...
  19. Erick Camargo

Thank You Pat24601 I'm using Imgur thedru13. Hummm I will check this tip. But I've got the link from Direct link Field on website. But I will try another way to post it. Thank you again!
  20. Erick Camargo

Thank you everyone! I will try to get more info about a Virtual Drive that Heard about it. Cya