Search results

1. C

Quick question not sure if you can point me to a helpful forum. The bottom few inches in the...

Quick question not sure if you can point me to a helpful forum. The bottom few inches in the tank has poor circulation. If I raise my Vortech there are corals that aren't happy and it starts to move to much sand. Was wanting to see what others are doing for this issue. Letting it build till...
  2. C

Red Sea Reefer Rimless Details

Will not let me on a tablet for some reason. I can copy the picture but can not paste it? But I will try to post some better ones.
  3. C

And I think I posted the same picture twice.
  4. C

This what I have so far. Still would like suggestions on sump set up. I'm just doing the basic in there filter socks(cleaning every other day) skimmer and a little bag of carbon just to clean the water a bit. Red Sea Reefer 350, Nyos Quantum 160 Protein Skimmer, Sicce Syncra Silent 5.0 Pump...
  5. C

Rocks will not stay like this and am going to go buy a couple live rocks today. But it's a start
  6. C

I contacted the delivery company yesterday my tank will be a day late :-(
  7. C

Thank you for the welcome nanoreefing4fun!! As soon as I have the tank set up I will post some pictures.
  8. C

Any one that already has the reefer set up can you send pictures of the tank of course but I would also like some sump set up ideas. I do have a 30 gallon now but I do not have a sump for that tank. So this will be my second tank but first sump. So any pointers would be great! Thanks in advance.
  9. C

Getting mine on Monday take a couple days to set it up already got the lights, skimmer, pump and heater they got delivered today. Hope fully everything else will show A couple days after the tank at least the sand and rock. Getting the 350 wife said no to the 450 :-(