Search results

1. Ken Ken

CORAL LIGHT PAR RECOMMENDATIONS

Hey guys, just purchased a MQ-200 to measure the amount of PAR my corals are getting. Does anyone has a list of recommended PAR levels for all corals? Trying to get my lights dialed in. Thanks Kenny
  2. Ken Ken

Saltwater mixing station in bedroom closet

So iv been having some major issues with red slime algae, dead corals(hard corals), and out of wack perimeters all from using tap water for water changes and top-off. I know tap water is a big no no in the reefing hobby but my 120 gallon innovative marine tank is located on my second floor...
  3. Ken Ken

Saltwater Mixing Station in Closet

So iv been having some major issues with red slime algae, dead corals(hard corals), and out of wack perimeters all from using tap water for water changes and top-off. I know tap water is a big no no in the reefing hobby but my 120 gallon innovative marine tank is located on my second floor...
  4. Ken Ken

Best RO water system for 120g reef

Hey guys, looking for some advise of what RO system is the best available in the market that will produce a lot less waste water and fill a 50 gallon container in a hour or so. I want to be able to mix my own water as my 120 gallon tank is on my second floor bed room. I have been using tap...
  5. Ken Ken

Help Identify Unknown slime growing

I have had this stuff growing only on my live rock for over 3 months now...at one point it got so bad I removed some of the live rock and scrubbed it away. Looked like it did the trick at first but started to come back after 2 weeks. Any idea what this stuff is? Only thing I'm doing is dosing 2...
  6. Ken Ken

Innovative Marine SR-120 NUVO with white high gloss stand

With lots of planning and concerns whether the innovative marine sr120 will fit into my second floor bedroom....the wait is finally over. I must say the tank and stand is well built and is by far the best looking tank and stand setup i have seen thus far. One issue i came across were the door...
  7. Ken Ken

150 gallon tank on second floor? Will it hold?

Hey guys, I'm planning on installing a 135-150 gallon long (68 to 70 inches long) tank on my second floor bedroom by an exterior wall. Would that be too much tank on a sub-floor? Or what is the largest the subfloor can handle? Its a new home about 1 year old.
  8. Ken Ken

Upgrading from nano to Innovative Marine sr-120 tank

Hey guys and gals, just taking the time to simply extending my hand for a gentle greetings to the current members. Getting back into the reef hobby. Thought i post previous pictures of my past nano tanks. My first tank which was a 20 gallon long with a 175w reef optics MH lighting. Ended up...