Search results

1. Xtremeclownfish

Looking for SPS Spring Hill, FL

I'm ready to put some SPS, hopefully there's someone in my area or close by who is looking to thin out there tank. Currently I'm not looking for high-end SPS. If anyone here within reasonable pricing please contact me.
  2. Xtremeclownfish

Few items...F/S ..Spring Hill, FL

Going a different route with what is going in the back of my 29 Biocube. Therefore selling this inTank media basket for the 29 biocube, comes with director. One side panel can be removed. There's a very small hairline crack, will not effect the performance of the media basket. $30 shipped inTank...
  3. Xtremeclownfish

Wtb zoa and palys

Hi all Im looking to buy a zoa pack, hoping someone here have a collection of zoa to sell. If you ship within Florida lmk what you got via pm. Thanks Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  4. Xtremeclownfish

Convict colony ...$385 shipped

Like the title says Convict colony for $385 this includes shipping FedEx priority & PP fees. Will not hold, or looking to trade. First PayPal payment received, will be the new owner of this Convict. This is WYSIWYG, this is the exact item you will receive.
  5. Xtremeclownfish

Timer, Heaters, and Temp Probe

1 x Zoo Med Aquasun Controller $8 3 × Top Fin 100w heater $8 ea 1 x Eheim Jager 50w heater $5 1 x Apex temp probe $12 Prices does not include shipping or PP fees!!! However if you take ALL then shipping is free Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  6. Xtremeclownfish

WYSIWYG Zoa Colonies

1) WYSIWYG Candy Apple Reds 50+ polyps $385 2) WYSIWYG Apple Cider colonies $185 Take both $475 shipped FedEx Priority 10:AM delivery - Guarantee Arrive Alive Any question feel free to contact me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Xtremeclownfish

F/S or F/T - SOLD

Will not be using these pumps any longer! Only used for mixing saltwater. Mag 7 $45 shipped Mag 2 $25 shipped Great shape, no leaks, no cracks and the nuts have no rust.
  8. Xtremeclownfish

Highend Picasso Clownfish trade for Himalayan, Persian, or Siamese kitten (Spring Hill, FL)

I have a Juvenile pair of "Snowcasso" obtained from TBA the owner of Snowcasso.com The pair retail for $600 cash or will consider a trade. Currently eating pellets, flakes and sometime frozen mysis & brines. I have email correspondence between Jamie the owner of TBA & Snowcasso and myself...
  9. Xtremeclownfish

ISO Red Sea Max 130D - Spring Hill, FL

Motivated buyer for a Red Sea Max 130D, must be in excellent condition . If you know who has one for sale PM with contact information. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Xtremeclownfish

Custom 75 Half Moon Acrylic Setup

Selling this gorgeous 75g Acrylic Half Cylinder Complete Setup and currently running! SOLD What your getting is a 75G Custom Acrylic Half Cylinder system drilled (reef ready). Condition couple of minor scratches but really hard to see, can be buffed before you fill with water, but not...
  11. Xtremeclownfish

Acrylic Auto Top Off Container build by Advance Acrylic

I have this auto top off acrylic container build by advance acrylic somewhat 3-4 years ago, still in great condition. This was part of of 34g Red Sea Max 130d sold last week. Will not be using this container on my larger system. Anyhow the dimension are 12" x 4" x 12" approximately 2.5 gallons...
  12. Xtremeclownfish

EuroReef CS8-2 Protein Skimmer (Spring Hill)

EuroReef CS8-2 Protein Skimmer Down-grading so will not being using this beast any longer. First owner when purchase new at $530 plus shipping. Would be too much for a Nano tank, my loss your win! This is a skim monster! No chips or cracks. Gave it a vinegar wash. Model #: CS8-2-RC Capacity...
  13. Xtremeclownfish

A few items to trade, Spring Hill, Tampa or Orlando area!!

Hi ALL!! Just setting up a new tank, and below I listed a few items that I'm looking for. -ATO preferably JBL or coralvue Smart ATO -In sump skimmer rated up to 200G -Jebao WP 25 What I have to trade or Barter is my "Computer service". I have several Microsoft certification, so if you have PC...
  14. Xtremeclownfish

Attention Clownfish Breeders!!! SOLD

Attention Clownfish Breeders!!! I got this Female Onyx Picasso Clownfish for your male! She is 3" beautiful mature adult female. She is gorgeous, so much black and it's jet black! Healthy, always in the pot. Eating everything, live brine, frozen mysis, flakes and pellets. Asking $275
  15. Xtremeclownfish

Premium Picasso "Breeder size" Pairs for sale!!!

downsizing my brookstock so I'm selling 2 pairs of Premium Picasso "Breeder sized" pairs. They are big and beautiful...Asking $450 for each pair or both pairs for $800 PM your number and I'll send you video of the pairs
  16. Xtremeclownfish

What am I doing wrong?

I have a RSM130D about 3 month since I've have my tanks setup. For supplement lightning I have a reefbrite 15" XHO LED all blue. The standard lighting I keep them on for about 2 hours. The reefbrite stay on for about 12 hours. 10% water change every week. There is only one fish present a...
  17. Xtremeclownfish

Looking for fish your want to sell! Spring Hill, FL

Hello I'm looking for the following, looking for the best price! 1Fathead sunburst anthias 1-4 Banggai Cardinalfish 1 Yello Boxfish 1 Angulas wrasse 1 Red saddle anthias 1 Flame Angel 1 Flame hawk fish If you have any or all please PM with price. Thanks Sent from my iPad
  18. Xtremeclownfish

Looking for Chateo near Spring Hill, FL

Hi All Looking for some Chateo a fist fall should be plenty. Trying to establish copods in my system for a future mandarin. I live in Spring Hill, FL hoping someone in Spring Hill, or within reason. Thanks
  19. Xtremeclownfish

Clownfish question????

Hey guys and gals! I have a Picasso clownfish I purchase several weeks ago from a retailer. The clownfish is healthy eating and swimming around. Just something my little 6 year old daughter notice and ask me. Dad, why is the clownfish always on top, and does not go to the bottom of the tank...
  20. Xtremeclownfish

Need to clean my garage out!!! SOLD

I had purchase these acrylic tanks from Petco last year from Petco store. All blue acrylic except the front and top is clear. Excellent condition, and drilled for to bulkheads. The slant was designed for display. Dimension: 24" x 19 1/2" x 15" Appx 30+ gallons These tanks can be used for many...