Search results

1. Travis

What type of coral is this?

Torch or hammer, either way euphyllia and same care requirements.
  2. Travis

Have I killed my corals

Yes I'd do a 20% water change. Are your nitrites high or are your nitrAtes high? I'm guessing the former How high is high?
  3. Travis

Have I killed my corals

Some are obviously polyped out and looking good. Zoanthids are pretty hardy. If it looks like white stuff is melting off or chunks of it coming off the rock, you may have some dead tissue. I'd recommend removing as much of that as possible if you see it - that will mess up your water quality and...
  4. Travis

New coral

So far so good, make sure that hammer isn't in too much flow - should hopefully perk up soon.
  5. Travis

Two step verification is back, why?

I believe I fixed it. If it happens again, please know it's not intentional.
  6. Travis

Two step verification is back, why?

@DaveK I didn't intentionally bring it back, I just need to troubleshoot why you're seeing it.
  7. Travis

Hey sorry about the trouble posting it should be fixed now!

Hey sorry about the trouble posting it should be fixed now!
  8. Travis

System

Welcome! Sounds like a great setup
  9. Travis

New and learning.

Welcome!
  10. Travis

testing

testing
  11. Travis

Two step verification, IMHO this has to go or be made optional.

Hey @DaveK I was playing with the features of the upgraded software. I was trying to solve for email issues that have caused people to not complete registration, so I thought 2-step verification was only on registration. No big deal, I'll turn it off!
  12. Travis

NOTE: Things will be getting interesting

Hi all, I am finally ready to upgrade the ancient version of our forum software. This will have a number of ripple effects - many of the plugins, bells and whistles will need to be removed prior to updating so for a few days it will probably be frustrating for long-time members. Once the update...
  13. Travis

Testing new thread

working for me!
  14. Travis

Nobby's S-650

test
  15. Travis

Waterbox 70.3

OK I added your new email address to your old username. You can use that to reset your password. (This forum software doesn't allow me to trigger a password reset email to you like the old one did, or I'd do that for you)
  16. Travis

Waterbox 70.3

Hi Mac, did you try using the reset password function? I have a verizon email address on file for you... still that one?
  17. Travis

Site going down?

Hey guys sorry for the issues. The first time we were down so long because the webhost told me they corrected the error when it wasn't quite fixed. Over the weekend I had just gotten back from traveling and frankly didn't see the email from Glenn for some time. The overarching issue should now...
  18. Travis

Problem accessing RS in new version of I.E. 11

We're due for a software update, I'm sure IE 11 was still in beta when we last updated the software so I'm sure that would address it. Hopefully this week...
  19. Travis

Photo Contest Sponsors

Thanks Darlene, we would love to! I'll go over some ideas with the moderator team and each back out to you via PM.
  20. Travis

Full-Tank Friday!

Let's bring back Full Tank friday folks! We need updates! The good, the bad and the ugly....