Search results

1. S

White milky growth

Anyone have any idea what this growth is? It looks like hair algae but it is lighter in color almost translucent. It is only growing on the back side of the rockscape, where the lights cannot reach. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

White object on LR

I recently added some new frags and a RBTA to my tank. Near the nem I noticed a white spot resembling some sort of egg. Today it appears to have a slime coat over it. Any ideas? - Mark Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Mark's RSM 130D Adventure

Hello everyone. Thought I would start a tank thread to share my experience with you all, as well as to gain some knowledge from all of you experts here on RS. I purchased this tank used back on Jan 18th, risking my life as I drove in an ice storm from Philly down to DC. The tank was in great...
  4. S

Frozen Live Rock?

Hello everyone. I have been lurking here for the past month and finally bought a RSM 130D. I set it up over the weekend and ordered 40lbs of Fiji live rock from Premium Aquatics. They shipped it in an insulated box via two day shipping, but UPS delayed the package due to the weather. I...