Search results

1. S

Installed Steve's LED's

Yes that was the 99% complete one to be honest their custermer service made up for the lack of documention they are really good in answering questions and giving advice
  2. S

Installed Steve's LED's

Thank you!!
  3. S

Installed Steve's LED's

I am still trying to figure out how to post pics using my iPad (the photobucket app is not very good) once I get in front of my computer I will post some. I would love to start a new tank thread but nut sure how any ideas on how to start one?
  4. S

Installed Steve's LED's

I am still getting used to them. I still have them at half way trying to find my happy place. My clams and torch colors completely changed and my temp dropped by 3 degrees
  5. S

Submit your best mantis pic!

Mantis shrimp are reef safe? My LFS had one I wanted to get it but he said it's not reef safe
  6. S

Installed Steve's LED's

It took about 6 hours to install with my friend who is an electrician The instructions that came with the lights are useless and leave out a ton of steps [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  7. S

Steve's LEDs

Can you please provide pictuers on how you setup the Typhoon? I want to see if I did it correctly
  8. S

Steve's LEDs

Hi Greg I installed my new lights today and yes th directions that come with it are horrible. I have everything working but when I plug in the lights to the typhoon the controllers goes crazy and just starts flashing or just powers off. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
  9. S

I got Ich!!! Helpppppp

I have the Red Sea C-250 I have a pair of clowns, a powder blue tang, yellow wrase, clearer shrimp and a 6 line With a a couple of mushrooms, a clam, hammer and torch corals all are frags I think the issue came from the tang I bougth from the LFS because that's what I added last a couple of...
  10. S

I got Ich!!! Helpppppp

I just noticed that most of my fish in my reef tank have Ich is there anyway I can treat this without taking out all of my rock work to catch the fish and put them in a QT? Is there anything I put in the tank without hurting my Corals?
  11. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Thank you Greg I might take you up on the offer when I start this project
  12. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Thank you for the link and vote of confidence
  13. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Oops forgot to mention I have a C-250
  14. S

LEDs from Steve's LEDs

Hi All so I made an impulse buy from Steve's LEDs and bought the 99% LED kit with all the bells and whistles has anyone installed these? I am scared that I might be over my head on this one. I am not very handy and am scared I might screw this up and my hood. Anyone know a person in the LA...
  15. S

my light bulb setup for my RSM 250

Is there is a led kit for the c250 or do I have to custome make somthing? I am not much if a DIYer
  16. S

Pregnant clownfish?

Thanks for the info Lear somthing new everyday Diana that is very cool that they are laying eggs
  17. S

Spin-Stream on RSM 250

You think this will make a diffeence in my C-250? I see the water moving on the top of my tank I have both the nozzles pointing straight forward to the front of the tank should I move them to point down?
  18. S

My shiny new White C-250,,, wow waited for a long time,,

Where did you get the LEDs from? I can't tell from the pics but is it only white LEDs or do you have blue and pink? I have been looking at different LED setups and yours by far looks the best Did you cover the sump as well or you just built that make shift wall? Last question what is that white...
  19. S

New to the forum and got a new C-250

Interesting so you don't have the entire tank plugged into a battery I was thinking of doing that but your setup sounds easier on the batteries
  20. S

Pregnant clownfish?

How can you tell if the clown is a male or female?