Search results

1. N

Need Help Dosing.

Good day Fish Jedi Masters ......Ok my 65 gallons Redsea Reef tank is in a funk with my Calcium and Alk levels. Currently I have some softies and couple Sps with live rock and couple fishes. I do a 5% water change weekly. However I have been monitoring my Cal , Alk and Mag and readings they are...
  2. N

I want to change the Skimmer in my RSM C250

Anybody know the dimensions of the C250 sump?
  3. N

Sweet. Do you think it's a better skimmer than the stock unit? By the way can you still close the back lid with the Tunze? How is the noise compared to the stock unit?
  4. N

Will the Tunze fit in the RSM C250
  5. N

Thanks Dave spoken like a true fish Jedi Master . I was just hoping to find a skimmer that would fit in my current sump. I was trying to avoid putting one in my lower cabinet because I have two small reactors and a ATO resovouir already taking up that space.
  6. N

Good day mates. I was wondering if any of guys and gals know of any aftermarket Skimmers that would fit in the sump of a RSM C250. My stock unit is on the fritz. A guy on here as the Otopus BH50. My only concern is that it is only rated up to 50gallons. I current have 7 livestock, couple shrimps...
  7. N

New C-250

Even though it is rated up to 50 gallons and your tank is a 65g...How are your ammonia and nitrate levels compared to the stock skimmer? Do you think it's a better skimmer than the stock one?
  8. N

New C-250

Good day mate. I'm was curious to see if you are still running the Octopus skimmer in your tank? I am considering buying the same skimmer? It as been couple months now since your post, so how as it worked out for you. Thanks
  9. N

Will the Deltec Mc500 fit in the MaxC250?

Anybody? I have the C250 not the old 250. I was under the impression that the C series sump was smaller?
  10. N

Will the Deltec Mc500 fit in the MaxC250?

Quick question. Will the Deltec Mc500 fit in the Redsea Max C250? Is it a better skimmer than the stock one?
  11. N

Nextreef Reactor question?

What's going on peeps. I need some help. I just purchased two Nextreef shorty reactors and a single pump. One reactor will be for carbon and the second for GFO. I was told to buy a manifold and a ball valve. Dudes all that is French to me. Could somebody be nice enough to tell me where I could...
  12. N

Next reef Shorty MR1 Reactor question

Good day my fellow Saltwater experts. This is my first post so l will make it quick. I currently own a Redsea Max C250 since November of last year. I currently have just live Rock and some live stock. The only upgrades I have done is a Tunze ATO, Aquaeuro Cooler and a Apex Controller...
  13. N

Newbie here..need helpwith RSM 250C

What's going on people. I just started getting into this super expensive hobby....I am pretty much learning on the fly. I just assembled a RSM 250 C.....don't laugh but it took me about 2 days to complete the install :) Everything turns on and seem to be working. I made the mistake of not...