Search results

1. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

My pair of Black Photon Clownfish are doing great, glad they arrived in great health and good spirits. They started to eat a day after I added them to the main tank. The male lost some of his color while shipping, but regained it when in the qt tank.
  2. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Thank you.. I like the color they bring to my tank. I have a few others, I just wasn't able to get OK pictures. Ill try again tomorrow lol.
  3. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Decided to take a few shots of my coral, not much in the tank yet but ill get around to filling her up. I want some colorful zoas and more mushrooms. I have my eye on some zoas, also I planning on adding more frogspawn and hammers (can I keep these close together?) to make it look larger. I...
  4. 710Reefer

20 gallon build.

Ill be keeping up with this thread, hope everything works out for you. Everyone on here is so helpful and down to earth, always give great info, glad you're back & will be posting pictures in the future. I have a 20 gallon myself...
  5. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Hello RS, just thought I would let everyone know that I'm expecting a new pair of clownfish on Tuesday. I saw the pair of Sanjay's Snowflake Black Photon clownfish on Liveaquaria and decided to use my credit and order these beautiful little guys. I was talking to a representative on the phone...
  6. 710Reefer

Snid's 55 Gallon Chunk O' Ocean Reef

Love the videos, I need to start posting and taking more of my tank. Maybe when my new clownfish arrive ill start going crazy lol..
  7. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Thanks reefle! I sure will, Im trying to get passed it and just do what I can. I know not all fish survive but I feel bad for the little guys when they get sick or pass away. Glad people on here are super cool and always helpful. Thank you, I know ill try and do anything in my ability to keep...
  8. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Im not having luck with any of my fish.. Im going to order another pair and hope I can keep these happy. So sad, i feel like poo...
  9. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

My lfs said it might be a fungus, anyone agree? They took the fish in and decided to give me credit for future coral or fish. I don't want to add anything to the tank that would make anything else get sick.
  10. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

What do you guys think? Does this clown have ich? To me it looks more like a scrape, but then again I've never had a fish with ich so Im not sure. It doesn't have any other spots, nor does the other clownfish. I hear they get it on their fins first, is that right? Hope it doesn't have it.. :waa...
  11. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

If I had the qt up I would def put them in there, unfortunately I don't have one. I hope its not too, but to me it looks like it might be. Anything I can add or remove to help them battle it? Only one seems to have it on its side, the other looks like faded scales so I'm not sure.. Hope they...
  12. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Got the pair of clownfish today.. Had everything ready for them to get acclimated, after floating and adding 1/2 cups of water I added them to the tank. Love how they are always together and already exploring the tank. Although I think they found their preferred spot of the tank, the do swim...
  13. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Thank you! I appreciate it..
  14. 710Reefer

Adding Current USA Orbit Marine LEDs with T5s? Any Good?

Very true and great info. I like how leds bring out the tank, my t5s dont put out much heat but it does add a degree or 2. I have leds on my 3 gallon nano, doing good and growing my zoas like crazy. I like the sleek look of them, adjustable timers and brightness control is what I liked about...
  15. 710Reefer

Adding Current USA Orbit Marine LEDs with T5s? Any Good?

Im thinking of buying a Current USA LED Light, amazon has it at a good price. $117 http://www.amazon.com/Current-USA-Ma...=reef+tank+led Has anyone ran this system successfully for softies or lps tanks? I have a dual t5 fixture over my 20 gallon long reef tank and wanted to get something...
  16. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Thank you, I was really enjoying him in my tank. He was so much fun to watch poke in n out of his burrows. Wish I would have found him before he died and saved him, but I needed to move on and learn from that.. I love watching clownfish on youtube videos and have wanted a pair ever since I...
  17. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Can you please? I don't feel right with the bsjf as the title:look:. Robert's 20GL Reef Tank would work, or should I add clownfish tank in there lol? That is good to hear, and comforting to know that I'm not limited to a nem. Im def going to be adding candycanes, Duncans, hammers, and some...
  18. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Thank you for the link. I found a pair on Divers Den for a good price so I ordered them. I have a credit from my bsjf so I went ahead and swooped them up. Can you suggest anything else for my clowns to host? Not sure they need a nem to be happy but i would like to add something for them...
  19. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Yes, I am sad to see the little guy go. I hope people who are looking to get a bsjf read this thread and see my experiences. My screens did the job when he got spooked and jumped. I don't think they had an effect on him when he was searching for a place to jump. Im going to try and close up all...
  20. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Jawfish somehow jumped out of my tank. Found the only opening in front of my HOB filter, guess she flapped over the front and onto my tank stand... RIP little guy!!! I think i need a pair of clowns now....