Search results

1. Y

Long time follower, first time poster

Thanks guys! I gotta do some reading up on how to start a tank thread, as I'm not very tech savvy. But id like to chronicle my led upgrade, my first shot at growing coral, and of course show off my babies!
  2. Y

Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light

I too am currently awaiting my current USA led lights! For the cost of what id like them to do for me, they sound more than capable and wallet friendly. Best of luck with them!
  3. Y

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

The corals are beautiful! Someday...
  4. Y

GlennF's reefing heaven!

I am in awe of many tanks here in the forums, but yours is stunning. Just amazing!
  5. Y

Thank you so much for the welcome and the excellent information! Exactly why I knew I had to join in on the fun here. My tank is running hot with the t5 stocks, and rather than dump more I to temporary bulbs or go crazy with a chiller, I went with the leds. But I'm aware that they have...
  6. Y

Hi all! So I've been following the forums here for several years now. I started with a 20 gal and have graduated to a gorgeous RSM 250. It's been up and running for almost 2 years, and after following so many threads ive decided on trying my luck with some upgrades and corals! I also ordered...