Search results

1. B

Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light

All good Snid, no worries I follow you. I'm still learning about LED's and what they can grow successfully, its strange its like the more par the more I bleach things. When I read about people stating things like "you'll need" better lights I always cringe since it may not be true...
  2. B

Red Sea Max 650 LED mod thread

Need pic's boys, thanks again for keeping this thread going. IMO RSM should offer a led kit for our models but like anything else it seems the users have to do some work ourselves ;-) Looked at the Vertex Illumina not sure how that would be over the top of the 650 max.
  3. B

Thanks guys I appreciate the suggestions and help. For the guys running the Kessils with out the stock hood what distance are the lights away from the water surface and what intensity are your running / par output etc...? Also any pictures of your setups? Wonder what the rsm650 Max looks...
  4. B

Green slimmer at 160 par under the Orbit Marine LED's. About two months ago it was not doing so well from the lfs i purchased its now doing much better now. Before After
  5. B

Micro-Brittle Stars?

Love them, they look awesome in a tank
  6. B

Hey guys, just order a Red Sea Max 650 from Affordable Aquatic Supplies needless to say I'm excited:weird: Already seen a lot of owners swapping over to LED's which i'm all about. It would have have a thread just dedicated to the LED swapping for the RSM 650. Though I have 3 Kessil 350w's...
  7. B

Running 2 24-36" units on a 20g long bb setup with mostly sps's. Originally as running a radion pro at first then 350 kessiles didn't like both setups for a small tank, these have 120 degree lens which spread light everywhere. Honestly these lights are pretty impressive and the blue channel...
  8. B

New to RS

Thanks again guys. Reading for now but would like to start a build thread as soon as the 650 rsm arrives.
  9. B

New to RS

Hey guys, Glad to finally join the forums hear. Normally i like to read and post on RC or TRF or NR time to time. Been in reefing/saltwater aquariums for over 15 years now and it doesn't get old! Thanks again, Brad