Search results

1. R

fake corals....

I use real coral skeletons. They are SUPER hard to find and a bit expensive. You cant go wrong withthe real thing though.
  2. R

Anyone up for some NICE coral?

I have a few frags up for sale I have multiples of some and singles of others. Please just send me a Pm to see what you like. Everything is 100% Home grown. SUPPORT AQUACULTURE! Shipping Overnight only. I will supply all Boxes, Ice packs, heat packs, etc. Florida $10 FedEx ground USPS...
  3. R

FRAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You asked!

Thanks to all who got frags. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I now only have these frags available. #3 Nuclear Green Zoos 10 for $20 #5 green Lips 5 for 10 10 for $15 LARGE PALYS! #6 orange / Blue palys 5 for $15 or 10 for $25 #8 8 Alien EYE Chalice $45 for 1" #11Gsp 1" $10 #13...
  4. R

Not a problem 321-698-3192 Just give me a call.
  5. R

got it.:lurk:
  6. R

Holy Jesus! Im sorry folks. Our health care system SUCKS!!! You would not believe what I went through even with insurance. NIGHTMARE! I am home and most all of these frags are still available. Due to follow up appointments and home care I will not be able to ship anything until Wed the 20th...
  7. R

Hello everyone. I amwriting this message by way of "get well TV" Ive been hospitalized since Sunday and will be here atleast a few more days. I apoligize for not sending out your frags this week or responding to amy pm's / messages. This has been a nightmare for me! I will contact you guys as...
  8. R

Same to you J:snshne: Thanks for the advice on camera. You website has awesome pics by the way. See you soon
  9. R

I have multiples of most frags.......
  10. R

I think I got back to everyone!..... Sorry if Im slow to respond, I dont get 1/2 the notifications and work blocks the site too....I will get back to you though.
  11. R

Hi guys, I received a lot of email requesting that I frag some things up. I have a few different frags for sale. Shiping is $10 in florida or $25 in the US includes Ice / Heat pack and box w/ usps Express overnight shipping. If USPS unavailable shipper can select shipping company from 32909...
  12. R

Corals Need Home!!!!

J your corals went out today:whstlr:
  13. R

Corals Need Home!!!!

Here are some mother colonies or better pics url]
  14. R

Corals Need Home!!!!

I have tons of little frags for sale. Please let me know if your interested. I am willing yo make a package deal if you want multiple frags. Thanks Walter Heres what Ive got! (sorry the pics are dark) green ricordia rock awesome piece with one of a kind shapt. 5-6 total polyps $35...
  15. R

Received coral order from redspot321!

pm'S DELETED. Sorry:drool: Glad everything turned out okay! Yes, Its getting cool up there. I was hoping the heat packs could fight off the weather. Ill let you know when I have some new frags ready!:whstlr: Walter
  16. R

Here they are 125 and 75!!!!!!!!!PICS

THE BOSS!!!!
  17. R

Here they are 125 and 75!!!!!!!!!PICS

The FO 125 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/redspot321/tusk.jpg
  18. R

Last call Palys, zoos, real sweet stuff,

Anybodys welcome to come by anytime. I have 3 tanks a 125 FO, a 75 reef and a 55reef. Theres plenty to look at!
  19. R

Last call Palys, zoos, real sweet stuff,

Im not getting mail through this site, Ill check my pm regularly. Walter Al pm sent